X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• donblackie
    replied
    hey slayer, wheres the vid?

i'll take a vid of you rowing my colk straight into your mouth.

wait wut?

Leave a comment:

• tomo1975
    replied
    Originally posted by meetch View Post
    Why is he still saying he's the World's Strongest Bodybuilder?!?!!

He's a fraud. I've heard he's a nice guy, but Stan Efferding is THE REAL WORLD'S STRONGEST BODYBUILDER. They need to go head-to-head at a meet so Stan can shut this fool up once and for all.
    im with ya all the way stans the man...

Leave a comment:

• tomo1975
    replied
    great vid as always these 2 are both animals...johnny needs to sort his legs out though compared to his top half they look tiny...he needs to speak to branch hes got some of the best wheels in the world...fucking strong fuckers though

Leave a comment:

• meetch
    replied
    Why is he still saying he's the World's Strongest Bodybuilder?!?!!

He's a fraud. I've heard he's a nice guy, but Stan Efferding is THE REAL WORLD'S STRONGEST BODYBUILDER. They need to go head-to-head at a meet so Stan can shut this fool up once and for all.

Leave a comment:

• D-NUTZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Bobby Light View Post
    What kind of attitude is this? You don't get 21 inch arms weighing 165 with this mentality, not by a long shot.
    QFT!

You would only get 20.5 inch arms at 165.

Leave a comment:

• Bobby Light
    replied
    Originally posted by slayer66 View Post
    If we do back this weekend well do a vid so your trainer can have some info on how to train and pass the tips on too you..maybe she will even squat 225 ass to the grass for 20 reps..lol..
    What kind of attitude is this? You don't get 21 inch arms weighing 165 with this mentality, not by a long shot.

Leave a comment:

• Titlow
    replied
    Originally posted by Mini Forklift View Post
    Who squats on back day?
    The baddest man in the world, that's who!

Leave a comment:

• gamebred26
    replied
    lmao

then he will wonder why he tore his lat opening the fridge..lol..he is the typical juice head j/o with little man complex lol. torn quad slipping out of car...LOL!!

branch looks like trash anyway he should hang it up.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If we do back this weekend well do a vid so your trainer can have some info on how to train and pass the tips on too you..maybe she will even squat 225 ass to the grass for 20 reps..lol..
    Who squats on back day?

Leave a comment:

• Titlow
    replied
    I'm sure everyone here is looking forward to seeing you do it.....with proper form. However I'm pretty sure my trainer won't need the tips from a forum stud considering his coach is Doug Miller. But hey, we're all looking forward to your video hoss.

Leave a comment:

• slayer66
    replied
    Originally posted by Titlow View Post
    I don't want a pic of a lift, I want a video.

Leave a comment:

• Titlow
    replied
    Ill put up pics for you so you can see what a rowing your bodyweight looks like..lol
    I don't want a pic of a lift, I want a video.

Leave a comment:

• bbrrookie
    replied
    Originally posted by mross View Post
    you would win for dumbest comment if it wasn't for the troll. johnnie has some of the worst legs in bodybuilding but his training partner has some of the best......it's just his genetics and there's really not much he can do about it.
    i dont believe it!! he has to start doing body squats.

Leave a comment:

• dave415
    replied
    Agreed... could be bicep also... both bodyparts he's looking to improve on. At his age, he's risking injury big time. Hope he makes it to the AC.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    He'll probably pull his bicep before his lat gives out, it's a pretty common injury for PL'ers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X