Dennis Wolf Video Blog January 17, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aded_greatness View Post
    Why train hard when you have genetics and drugs?
    Why? Because he has not made much progress since 2008? Is there a better reason? LOL
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Boring as hell

Comment

Huge Aryan bastard with Muscles

Like a Nordland division trooper he will destroy the undesirables with ease.

Gross Europa!

Comment

Originally posted by Noheawaiian View Post
          Get a grip son.
          "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Comment

Originally posted by KareemDude View Post
            Not hating, but it pisses me off that Wolf gets these placings but, I dont see any improvements in his physique from 2008- till now. He needs hamstrings badly, and his back except for the upper portions need more width and thickness... I don't fault him for his calves, cause everybody gets a pass there.

However when he stands in a front lat spread, most muscular, or front double bi, he looks great, but things go south when he hits a side chest or back double bi...

just my opinion.
            I didnt think his hamstrings were that bad? dont think he'll ever fill in that lower back and his Lats attach really high

Comment

i laugh when people say he needs to bring his lower back or hams...
              if it didn't happen yet it will never happen.
              of course he tried everything and probably trained it super hard.

how long does it take to grow a body part? 4 years?! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by KareemDude View Post
                Not hating, but it pisses me off that Wolf gets these placings but, I dont see any improvements in his physique from 2008- till now. He needs hamstrings badly, and his back except for the upper portions need more width and thickness... I don't fault him for his calves, cause everybody gets a pass there.

However when he stands in a front lat spread, most muscular, or front double bi, he looks great, but things go south when he hits a side chest or back double bi...

just my opinion.
                Wolf has improved a lot since 2008. Yes he could improve hamstrings, but more back width? He was the widest guy on the Olympia stage. The only guy at the Olympia who had a better rear double bi was Phil Heath. His back width, detail, and thickness surpassed everyone else...
                All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

Originally posted by JonMan503 View Post
                  I want to see Wolf win an Olympia for me he is the ideal Champion. Tall and massive. He makes everyone on stage look small. hopefully he can bring up his weak points
                  ^^^This. Except he was born with high lat and high calf attachments so not much he can do to improve them, that is unless surgeons come up with a new technique to lengthen muscle attachments. But his hamstrings he can bring up, and I don't doubt that he will. He was robbed last year so I don't think he will leave any doors open this year. The only way he can lose is if the judges cheat him.. Again
                  All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

Originally posted by bigrgc View Post
                    ^^^This. Except he was born with high lat and high calf attachments so not much he can do to improve them, that is unless surgeons come up with a new technique to lengthen muscle attachments. But his hamstrings he can bring up, and I don't doubt that he will. He was robbed last year so I don't think he will leave any doors open this year. The only way he can lose is if the judges cheat him.. Again
                    you spoke the truth
                    @szabi.lovasz

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
                      Its going to be a battle between Branch, Evan and Dennis. I cant see anyone else creeping in there. Let alone the placings....
                      i think your right there but mabey foad abidad might be up there with them

Comment

Working...
                      X