Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

VIDEO: Branch Warren Trains Legs 6 Weeks Out from the 2012 ASC. Dobson Tells Leg Rehab Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats true still think more care should be taken to avoid any possible future injuries, Branch should give himself more time before he does his intense workouts.
    BULK SMASH!!!

Comment

Branch Warren is the Chuck Norris of bodybuilding!!

Comment

Originally posted by plasmoid View Post
        His car is massive or he is really small.
        His truck is MASSIVE.

Comment

Brian Dobson broscience > medicine

Like the time Branch tore his tricep and they anointed it with oil and prayed to jesus because that's what the bible said to do.

Comment

me too. that is epic badass, Original Metroflex Branch Warren. More fans on the way lol!
            Dream big and work hard!

Comment

Originally posted by Del Toro View Post
              me too. that is epic badass, Original Metroflex Branch Warren. More fans on the way lol!

in response to what Butch said about throwning the cast into the river
              Dream big and work hard!

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
                Special Thanks to Nick Del Toro on that one...... even though he started a facebook type thing talking shit about me last year I still approve.
                Did i really talk smack??? It couldnt have been anything too insulting. Dude i honestly dont remember, but appologize if i offended ya
                Dream big and work hard!

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                  His truck is MASSIVE.

Wouldnt like to feed that gas tank! lol
                  Dream big and work hard!

Comment

Ha !!! Gotta love Branch, nothing can keep this dude down. I'm wooried though that he may be rushing things, and I do believe that it will take the right quad about a year to get to its normal size. There is an obvious difference in size imo, and I wonder if the judges will count him off for that? Then again he could train that leg every other day and see if it responds in the last few weeks??!!! Good luck Branch!!! Texas Tornado indeed...

Comment

Branch doing giant sets.... never thought I would see that

Comment

Branch Warren doesn't breath oxygen....he holds it hostage.
                        www.centopani.com

Comment

Originally posted by Evan Centopani View Post
                          Branch Warren doesn't breath oxygen....he holds it hostage.
                          lol
                          www.LamarByrdJr.com
                          TeamWolf

Comment

Originally posted by Del Toro View Post
                            Did i really talk smack??? It couldnt have been anything too insulting. Dude i honestly dont remember, but appologize if i offended ya
                            Uh.... Yeah you did buddy. But I'm sure well see each other one day or another. Well be men and confront the issue in person (and I DONT mean fight) I'm just not one to discuss such matters over the internet or anything like that.
                            www.LamarByrdJr.com
                            TeamWolf

Comment

Mean looking dude! I admire the piss outta this guy

Comment

Originally posted by pmaks88 View Post
                                Mean looking dude! I admire the piss outta this guy
                                literally?
                                www.LamarByrdJr.com
                                TeamWolf

Comment

Working...
                                X