Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

VIDEO: Branch Warren Trains Legs 6 Weeks Out from the 2012 ASC. Dobson Tells Leg Rehab Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
    Uh.... Yeah you did buddy. But I'm sure well see each other one day or another. Well be men and confront the issue in person (and I DONT mean fight) I'm just not one to discuss such matters over the internet or anything like that.
    What?! airing dirty laundry over internet is the way of the future man!
    heres to confronting the issue
    or forgetting what it was
    Dream big and work hard!

Comment

Originally posted by Del Toro View Post
      What?! airing dirty laundry over internet is the way of the future man!
      heres to confronting the issue
      or forgetting what it was
      What BBW is talking about:
      "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Comment

"He threw it in the river as we were crossing it, and we never saw it again..." Haha

Comment

how can he still be badass. he shaved off his beard

Comment

Originally posted by boomermayne View Post
            What BBW is talking about:

about time pussy ass mayweather fights paquiao...once and for all. this shit is like fucking batman vs superman
            That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Originally posted by muscleten View Post
              about time pussy ass mayweather gives pacquiao a boxing lesson...once and for all. this shit is like fucking batman vs superman
              hey i fixed that for you

Comment

I've been through quite a few injuries. Coming back is scary. Branch must worry on every rep there will be a new pain, a snap etc.. It's awful. I praise him for his comeback. He lacks the strength of a real man in most areas of his life, but what he's doing in the gym is difficult more so on the mind than the body.

Good luck Branch.

Truly,

Comment

Branch is a tool. If it wasn't for the massive amount of drugs he is taking, his build would suck. The guy has no idea how to train and it's disgusting to watch. That guy is in for a world of hurt in 10 years when he cant take as much shit to mask the pain. The gym is disgusting too. Probably a front for the drug exchanges going on there. There's no way that gym makes money through memberships.

Comment

Originally posted by allnatural42 View Post
                    Branch is a tool. If it wasn't for the massive amount of drugs he is taking, his build would suck. The guy has no idea how to train and it's disgusting to watch. That guy is in for a world of hurt in 10 years when he cant take as much shit to mask the pain. The gym is disgusting too. Probably a front for the drug exchanges going on there. There's no way that gym makes money through memberships.

You sound like scorned ho
                    twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

Loved this video! The Arnold is gonna be sick!
                      twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

Originally posted by bad bad leroy brown View Post
                        Loved this video! The Arnold is gonna be sick!
                        Yeah budddyyyyyy
                        www.LamarByrdJr.com
                        TeamWolf

Comment

that one legged machine is awesome. wish my gym would get something like that.

now onto a comment that was made in the video .......... about doing heavy weight for high reps ? that makes zero sense . if your doing high reps , it's not heavy enough . what is heavy weight anyways ? it's going to be different for everyone .

in terms of bodybuilding training isnt something you can handle for 6 to 8 reps considered heavy ?

Comment

Kids who have just started bodybuilding, will mimic the way he does the exercises?
                            I hope not! Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by muscleten View Post
                              about time pussy ass mayweather fights paquiao...once and for all. this shit is like fucking batman vs superman
                              HATER! Mayweather is the BEST!

Comment

Originally posted by allnatural42 View Post
                                Bitter much bro?
                                Muscular Development Online Editor
                                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Working...
                                X