Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

VIDEO: Branch Warren Trains Legs 6 Weeks Out from the 2012 ASC. Dobson Tells Leg Rehab Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Props to young Nick Del Toro - this was one of the best training videos we've had in a while.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

We've still got a shoulder workout and a video with Steve Kuclo giving us a tour or the fire house coming from this trip! Lots of good stuff!

Comment

Best video i've seen on here in quite some time.

Comment

Originally posted by allnatural42 View Post
          Branch is a tool. If it wasn't for the massive amount of drugs he is taking, his build would suck. The guy has no idea how to train and it's disgusting to watch. That guy is in for a world of hurt in 10 years when he cant take as much shit to mask the pain. The gym is disgusting too. Probably a front for the drug exchanges going on there. There's no way that gym makes money through memberships.
          Worst structures that exist in bodybuilding! just an ugly body!

This is perfect body

Comment

Branch is a tool. If it wasn't for the massive amount of drugs he is taking, his build would suck. The guy has no idea how to train and it's disgusting to watch. That guy is in for a world of hurt in 10 years when he cant take as much shit to mask the pain. The gym is disgusting too. Probably a front for the drug exchanges going on there. There's no way that gym makes money through memberships.

Damn bro take it easy, sounds like Branch hog tied you to the squat rack and butt fucked the shit out of you while Brian D gave u a shot of Deca

Comment

Funniest comment, Branch "is grumpier than normal." speaks about him as if he's an animal. Not a person. LOL

Comment

This is bodybuilding and all that matters is what you bring the day of the show. So how he trains is inconsequential! It friggin works for him. I know quite a few pro's who train with picture perfect form and never accomplish as much. As far as it being dangerous, well Dorian used perfect form and still suffered many injuries. Ronnie used what I would call a, "loose," form and he won the Olympia 8 times! As far as drugs go, well there are no secrets about what is being done to aquire the kind of physique that gets you to the pro stage, but EVERYONE up there has opportunities to the same thing! Why would it work any better for him? You can downplay hard work and good old american work ethic if you like but the proof is there!

Comment

Originally posted by MuscleMike04 View Post
                  Damn bro take it easy, sounds like Branch hog tied you to the squat rack and butt fucked the shit out of you while Brian D gave u a shot of Deca
                  Friggin halarious! Probably Propinate though. A bit more painful.., so I've been told!

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                    We've still got a shoulder workout and a video with Steve Kuclo giving us a tour or the fire house coming from this trip! Lots of good stuff!

when when when when when when when when when when when when when

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                      Bitter much bro?
                      Not at all. Did it sound like it?

Comment

so much hate...

Sick video. Exceptional editing, especially the bit where Dobson is discussing Branch's cold, and the video cuts to him resting between sets, gasping for air...

Comment

Wow, this was very well done..... a super balance of voice over, music, cut away shots... great stuff.
                          My gym has a Nautilus split leg press, yet I have never used it. Perhaps I'll give it a try.
                          I also see nothing really wrong with Mr. Warren's form here... He seems to be smartly protecting his tendons.
                          And he is not going overly heavy, either... I think I saw only around 8/9 plates a side on that leg press.
                          But let me say it again ---- great video ! Thanks.

Comment

Branch is a trooper. He does everything balls to the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                              Props to young Nick Del Toro - this was one of the best training videos we've had in a while.
                              Yo Ron, you know this made my day dude! ha! thanks man!

And thanks to FitAdina, she is f__kin crazy awesome!
                              Dream big and work hard!

Comment

Originally posted by BDEGRD View Post
                                Very soon! This week, just don't know what day.

Originally posted by Del Toro View Post
                                Yo Ron, you know this made my day dude! ha! thanks man!

And thanks to FitAdina, she is f__kin crazy awesome!
                                Check your text messages....we have more things lined up!

Comment

Working...
                                X