Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Branch Warren Trains Legs 6 Weeks Out from the 2012 ASC. Dobson Tells Leg Rehab Stories

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by allnatural42 View Post
    Branch is a tool. If it wasn't for the massive amount of drugs he is taking, his build would suck. The guy has no idea how to train and it's disgusting to watch. That guy is in for a world of hurt in 10 years when he cant take as much shit to mask the pain. The gym is disgusting too. Probably a front for the drug exchanges going on there. There's no way that gym makes money through memberships.
    LOL..i love the allnatural name...it really says it all..no need to hate on anyone for doin what it takes to NOT look like everyone else,,at least you dont stand out ,,you must be really smart and can predict the future ,,you must know about pain and alot about drugs..actually i would bet your a 170lb tool with an education that works at a fast food place and you hate yourself..and your prob an example of a guy that dosent take drugs and your build sucks,,at least you gave him props for his massive build..lol..JUST CONTINUE TO SUCK AS HUMAN!

    Comment


    • #62
      [QUOTE=FitAdina;2917243]Very soon! This week, just don't know what day.


      you are a tease!!!!

      Comment


      • #63
        Branch Warren is the Vincent Van Gogh of bodybuilding.
        BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

        Comment


        • #64
          [QUOTE=BDEGRD;2917550]
          Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
          Very soon! This week, just don't know what day.


          you are a tease!!!!
          You're not even the first person to tell me that today!

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by majrminer View Post
            Branch Warren is the Vincent Van Gogh of bodybuilding.
            Please expound on this statement.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by slayer66 View Post
              LOL..i love the allnatural name...it really says it all..no need to hate on anyone for doin what it takes to NOT look like everyone else,,at least you dont stand out ,,you must be really smart and can predict the future ,,you must know about pain and alot about drugs..actually i would bet your a 170lb tool with an education that works at a fast food place and you hate yourself..and your prob an example of a guy that dosent take drugs and your build sucks,,at least you gave him props for his massive build..lol..JUST CONTINUE TO SUCK AS HUMAN!
              WOW tell me do you swallow with branch or spit lol you are just another jumping on the brach band wagon who if when all is said and done dont really know much about the human body or bodybuilding if you think that branch has a physique worthy of all the hype.Which imo he does not

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by majrminer View Post
                Branch Warren is the Vincent Van Gogh of bodybuilding.
                HOLD ON Vincent Van Gogh was a fucking nut job and have you seen his paintings,come oooooooonnn there WANK LOL

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by slayer66 View Post
                  LOL..i love the allnatural name...it really says it all..no need to hate on anyone for doin what it takes to NOT look like everyone else,,at least you dont stand out ,,you must be really smart and can predict the future ,,you must know about pain and alot about drugs..actually i would bet your a 170lb tool with an education that works at a fast food place and you hate yourself..and your prob an example of a guy that dosent take drugs and your build sucks,,at least you gave him props for his massive build..lol..JUST CONTINUE TO SUCK AS HUMAN!
                  unfortunately comments like allnatural's give other natural competitors a bad name. Branch is one of the best in the world period. and although "supplements" are a sensitive subject for main stream and probly part of all top IFBB professionals contest prep, nothin but positive things can be taken from their dedication, work ethic and discipline.
                  Dream big and work hard!

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    At the top of the page?

                    hAHA! YESSIR!

                    Ol' Del Toro at the top of page 5 of Branch's leg video thread!

                    Seriously guys, dont let negative comments bring down the rest of us.
                    Dream big and work hard!

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Great Video
                      T-Muscle.co.uk

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by allnatural42 View Post
                        Branch is a tool. If it wasn't for the massive amount of drugs he is taking, his build would suck. The guy has no idea how to train and it's disgusting to watch. That guy is in for a world of hurt in 10 years when he cant take as much shit to mask the pain. The gym is disgusting too. Probably a front for the drug exchanges going on there. There's no way that gym makes money through memberships.
                        Ok now i am bound to get someone on roids or one of the bandwagon riders slate me for this but you imo are spot on, his build is way overated and has been for years now and i have been a personal trainer for over a decade now and let me tell you his last injury is nothing to what he is going to suffer he is an accident waiting to happen,and remember all you roid rage juicing fuckwits this is just my opinion and i am entitled to it so get the fuck over it.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Philly_1 View Post
                          Great Video
                          Just looked at some of your lifts and holy shit at 18 and that strong train smart mate and you could well have a bright future ahead of you imo

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by victoria,ruby View Post
                            WOW tell me do you swallow with branch or spit lol you are just another jumping on the brach band wagon who if when all is said and done dont really know much about the human body or bodybuilding if you think that branch has a physique worthy of all the hype.Which imo he does not
                            I never said one word about branch nor am I on the branch bandwagon,,I love bodybuilding and respect anyone that pushes the limits to meet a goal,,I never said in any way he looked good or bad..the facts are simple though he is one of the best in the world period ..I happen to like alot of diff bodybuilders for the diff shapes they bring..and to answer your swallow or spit question I do neither I will assume you take enough loads to keep england runnin smooth

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by slayer66 View Post
                              LOL..i love the allnatural name...it really says it all..no need to hate on anyone for doin what it takes to NOT look like everyone else,,at least you dont stand out ,,you must be really smart and can predict the future ,,you must know about pain and alot about drugs..actually i would bet your a 170lb tool with an education that works at a fast food place and you hate yourself..and your prob an example of a guy that dosent take drugs and your build sucks,,at least you gave him props for his massive build..lol..JUST CONTINUE TO SUCK AS HUMAN!
                              Yes I have an education, I guess that makes me not cool? I should be like you, uneducated and probably living at home, maybe making $8/hr and you also have never competed in a bb show. Judging by the name slayer, you still wear the black concert Tshirts too???? Lmao. I'm all natural, yes, so that means I'm not gloated and huge. Just perfect bitch!!!!!

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by victoria,ruby View Post
                                Ok now i am bound to get someone on roids or one of the bandwagon riders slate me for this but you imo are spot on, his build is way overated and has been for years now and i have been a personal trainer for over a decade now and let me tell you his last injury is nothing to what he is going to suffer he is an accident waiting to happen,and remember all you roid rage juicing fuckwits this is just my opinion and i am entitled to it so get the fuck over it.

                                AMEN! Someone who actually thinks for themselves.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X