Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

VIDEO: Branch Warren Trains Legs 6 Weeks Out from the 2012 ASC. Dobson Tells Leg Rehab Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• timmylpratt
    replied
    upper body looks massive.

Leave a comment:

• timmylpratt
    replied
    tear must be all healed up! legs training had me cringing though. hope all goes well.

Leave a comment:

• hammer9
    replied
    hate to throw the thread off,

but does anyone know the brand he's wearing in the beginning? white long sleeved t?

Leave a comment:

• azagtoth502
    replied
    Always good stuff with Branch. \m/

Leave a comment:

• allnatural42
    replied
    Originally posted by slayer66 View Post
    LOL?..thats all you got..your not proud of how you look,,if you cant get a killer workout in 40 mins your not doin it rt ,,you must be young so I will leave you alone I dont want your daddy to come on here and hammer me for givin you a hard time..but she is all nattie and wants to see what you got ..put a vid up and get rolled by a girl..
    I'm very proud how I look. I'm in my forties, been around over 25 years in this game and look younger than most juice heads at 22. So I guess I'm young at heart. Put a pic up of this supposed natural girl who lifts all this weight that you're bragging about. I don't need to prove to anyone how good I am. I do it for me. That's why I chose the healthy lifestyle. Not these flash in the pan meatheads who will be gone in 5-10 years.

Leave a comment:

• SISTEROFJESUS
    replied
    BRANCH IS A BEAST FOR SURE, HE'LL DO GREAT AT THE As THIS YEAR, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM ON STAGE, CRAZY

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
    BPI Nutrition presents coverage of the 2012 Arnold Classic

About 5 months after suffering a tear in his right quad that sidelined him for the 2011 Olympia, bodybuilder Branch Warren blasts out a leg workout just 6 weeks prior to defending the Arnold Classic crown. In the video, Brian Dobson gives commentary on how the "Texas Rattlesnake's" surgery rehab went.

Leave a comment:

• victoria,ruby
    replied
    Originally posted by Kontour View Post
    Dude, you are on a BODYBUILDING forum with tons of top pros who post here. They all use shit. If you can't take it then get the fuck out of here. You are just trolling on all the pros and all threads that involve "a drug user" and it actually interferes with a lot of cool interactions. You are the reason that nattys who talk about being natty all the time are fucking losers. You are the reason some cool, knowledgable people don't post here. Take yourself somewhere else and let us have good discussions about bodybuilding, training, and fucking drugs. You're like a fuckin mormon going around trying to recruit and shit. No one here is telling you that you have to use steroids so fuck off now.

Spoken like a true CUNT Ooops sorry i take that back cunts are usefull.Whether or not we agree or disagree with steroids doesn't give a juicer like you the right to pull someone down who doesn't juice you fuckwits go on about living a healthy lifestyle through eating clean and training and then you go and pump yourself full of steroids you fucking hippocrite the only person who needs to fuckoff is you so do so

Leave a comment:

• sizeweise
    replied
    Slayer- does she have any videos up now? No disrespect man but just doesn't seem realistic, a 140lb girl handling that much weight and being natural on top of that.

Leave a comment:

• slayer66
    replied
    Originally posted by allnatural42 View Post
    How big is her dick? Lmao
    LOL?..thats all you got..your not proud of how you look,,if you cant get a killer workout in 40 mins your not doin it rt ,,you must be young so I will leave you alone I dont want your daddy to come on here and hammer me for givin you a hard time..but she is all nattie and wants to see what you got ..put a vid up and get rolled by a girl..

Leave a comment:

• Del Toro
    replied
    I think it is called indestructible by Disturbed

Leave a comment:

• allnatural42
    replied
    Originally posted by slayer66 View Post
    well your wrong again..lol..I have been lifting for 3 years ,,i use an hrt dose of test and hgh ,,been on gear as you put it for 1yr..stop hating on the sport you claim to do..you wont bury me in anyway ,,put up some pics,,you really must be out of it,,slow is more rewarding ?do you look like a bodybuilder or are you the 160lb kid in the children's small shirt talkin crap ? funny how nattie guys always talk shit on guys on gear but we dont care what you do as long as your part of our sport..my girl is a nattie and strong as fk but gets put down for being on gear by turds like you that cant even come close to her lifts or carry the size she does ..she is 140lbs and said any vid you put up she will match you with more weight and reps ..i
    f you cant military press 2 plates or squat 315 ass to ankles without a belt dont waste your time,,she is ready when you are..lol..she said she will squat in heels as well..
    How big is her dick? Lmao

Leave a comment:

• marcusburd2308
    replied
    What's the name of the song at the very beginning when he's getting out of his truck?

Leave a comment:

• schulz
    replied
    Awesome video, great motivation for future leg workouts!

Leave a comment:

• slayer66
    replied
    Damn spell check and I missed a coma. Lol. Considering your jacked up with a huge amount of test and who knows what else, I'm sure you are more ripped than me and also have legs twice my size. But this is the drugs that's doing it for you, not your hard training. Since you've been taking gear since your 20's, you will have that advantage over me. But you see, I've done it the slower but more rewarding way. Come off the shit for a year and when you shrink down, then look me up and we'll train and I guarantee I'll bury you. Since you're peeled at 244, how come you're not in the pros yet?
    well your wrong again..lol..I have been lifting for 3 years ,,i use an hrt dose of test and hgh ,,been on gear as you put it for 1yr..stop hating on the sport you claim to do..you wont bury me in anyway ,,put up some pics,,you really must be out of it,,slow is more rewarding ?do you look like a bodybuilder or are you the 160lb kid in the children's small shirt talkin crap ? funny how nattie guys always talk shit on guys on gear but we dont care what you do as long as your part of our sport..my girl is a nattie and strong as fk but gets put down for being on gear by turds like you that cant even come close to her lifts or carry the size she does ..she is 140lbs and said any vid you put up she will match you with more weight and reps ..if you cant military press 2 plates or squat 315 ass to ankles without a belt dont waste your time,,she is ready when you are..lol..she said she will squat in heels as well..

Leave a comment:

• Kontour
    replied
    I don't give naturals a bad name because I know how hard it is to train and get results. I'm damn proud of being natural and have much pride for all natural competitors because we bust our ass. A lot of pros and NPC competitors train at my gym and sorry, but most don't kill themselves training. They don't need to. Get that pump going and they are out of the gym in 40
    minutes. It's like someone who makes it big in business, who do you give props to? The person who had nothing and makes it or the guy that inherits it from his parents then struts around like he's the king. That's how I look at it.
    Dude, you are on a BODYBUILDING forum with tons of top pros who post here. They all use shit. If you can't take it then get the fuck out of here. You are just trolling on all the pros and all threads that involve "a drug user" and it actually interferes with a lot of cool interactions. You are the reason that nattys who talk about being natty all the time are fucking losers. You are the reason some cool, knowledgable people don't post here. Take yourself somewhere else and let us have good discussions about bodybuilding, training, and fucking drugs. You're like a fuckin mormon going around trying to recruit and shit. No one here is telling you that you have to use steroids so fuck off now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X