Dennis Wolf Trains Hams & Glutes with Dennis James - Raw Training Footy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis Wolf Trains Hams & Glutes with Dennis James - Raw Training Footy

Big Bad Dennis Wolf trains hams and glutes seven weeks out from the 2012 Arnold Classic with Dennis James in Arizona. *Raw training footage. - This is just a five minute clip that shows James putting the hurt on Wolf with a couple of exercises - not a full leg workout.

everyone talk shit about Wolf training.. i don't care if he's lazy pr whatever... the results speaks for himself... for last year arnold classic WOlf did the same thing (training with DJ) and the results were amazing.. this year will be the same or even better... i have my money on him for the victory

Comment

Thanks for the video, and people can call him what they want, this guy has heart, he's been robbed more times than any other pro! He deserved 3rd at the olympia
      T-Muscle.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Philly_1 View Post
        Thanks for the video, and people can call him what they want, this guy has heart, he's been robbed more times than any other pro! He deserved 3rd at the olympia
        x2!

Comment

x3.. He should have gotten 3rd.. He smoked Kai, Vic, Dex, in the call outs at the O.
          IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Comment

I like Wolf and think he's been robbed of higher placings here and there too. I also think that he regressed after his peak in 2007-2008 and has just last year finally caught back up to his former best self.

I look at his training style and I scratch my head? There's no doubt it works for him to some degree as he's come this far but when I see him doing 135lbs stiff leg dl's...I'm confused? like when he struggled with 315lbs for 7 reps on the deadlift in another vid?

The ASC will show if this training style has been working for him right? If the gains are visible then he has found the solutions to his weaknesses!!! let's wait and see....we all want to see more ham, glute, calves and lower lats!!!

And it's 2012...5 years since he shocked the world in 2007 at the Mr.O. Thats 5 YEARS of growth, 5 years to make gains....5 years to grow. I'm just not sure that I see 5 years of progress the way it shows on guys like Branch, Heath, Evan, Beyeke, Fouad etc who have all make noticeable gains over their careers. Wolfs arms have gotten better and his upper back too....but what else since 2007? Wolf fans enlighten me please?
            FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

I think having Dennis James there to "help him" in whatever ways necessary is key for Dennis Wolf...I've seen Dennis Wolf in many training vids and he just doesn't seem to work as hard unless someone he respects (like DJ) is pushing him through a workout.
              "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

WOLF!!!!(RULES ALL)

Comment

Originally posted by Lex1247 View Post
                  I think having Dennis James there to "help him" in whatever ways necessary is key for Dennis Wolf...I've seen Dennis Wolf in many training vids and he just doesn't seem to work as hard unless someone he respects (like DJ) is pushing him through a workout.
                  I agree, I would love to see Wolf get with a serious trainer...I know he seems to do better doing his own diet and prep, but just a hands on trainer there to push him, dude some serious crap could happen.

I wanna see Milos work with Wolf....

Comment

Huge Aryan bastard with muscles.....

didnt watch the video but one can assume it was good.

Dennis is the best representative of Germandom on the bbing circuit.

Ein Europa

Comment

Originally posted by He-Man View Post
                      I like Wolf and think he's been robbed of higher placings here and there too. I also think that he regressed after his peak in 2007-2008 and has just last year finally caught back up to his former best self.

I look at his training style and I scratch my head? There's no doubt it works for him to some degree as he's come this far but when I see him doing 135lbs stiff leg dl's...I'm confused? like when he struggled with 315lbs for 7 reps on the deadlift in another vid?

The ASC will show if this training style has been working for him right? If the gains are visible then he has found the solutions to his weaknesses!!! let's wait and see....we all want to see more ham, glute, calves and lower lats!!!

And it's 2012...5 years since he shocked the world in 2007 at the Mr.O. Thats 5 YEARS of growth, 5 years to make gains....5 years to grow. I'm just not sure that I see 5 years of progress the way it shows on guys like Branch, Heath, Evan, Beyeke, Fouad etc who have all make noticeable gains over their careers. Wolfs arms have gotten better and his upper back too....but what else since 2007? Wolf fans enlighten me please?
                      I agree to an extent to what you said.... but remember those lower back problems he had. I think that will hinder training more then he is willing to admit, and he continued with the problem for a while. I remember ready after a photoshoot a few years ago he didn't want to do heavy smith machine squats with Per Barnel. Now I'm not sure what is "heavy" or not BUT I will say if he didn't want to do a photoshoot with that, I am inclined to believe his training avoided all such movements to cause back problems......
                      www.LamarByrdJr.com
                      TeamWolf

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
                        I agree to an extent to what you said.... but remember those lower back problems he had. I think that will hinder training more then he is willing to admit, and he continued with the problem for a while. I remember ready after a photoshoot a few years ago he didn't want to do heavy smith machine squats with Per Barnel. Now I'm not sure what is "heavy" or not BUT I will say if he didn't want to do a photoshoot with that, I am inclined to believe his training avoided all such movements to cause back problems......
                        And I forgot about the HERNIA too....that will fuck you up!!!
                        FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

His muscle maturity has improved dramatically from five years ago.

Comment

Not much to see other than hard training, DJ still looks fairly big though..
                            http://www.facebook.com/LasseSchulzNielsen

Comment

not training calves i see.tut tut

either way he looks great and i agree he definately has been thiefed of a top spot at the olympia

Comment

Working...
                              X