Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hungarian Daniel Toth Sneak Peek. How do you think this guy will fare at the Arnold Amateur?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hungarian Daniel Toth Sneak Peek. How do you think this guy will fare at the Arnold Amateur?

Hungarian Daniel Toth is competing in the 2012 Arnold Amateur. From this short video edit we got hooked up with its tough to see what he's going to bring to the stage. What do you think? Anybody know this guy? Does this guy have what it takes to become the next Arnold Amateur Champion and follow in the footsteps of Roelly Winklaar or Essa Obaid?

He's in a tank-top training arms so you can't gather much from that video, besides the fact that he's swole. Btw, the new magazine cover in your avatar looks sick.
    "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Comment

Auerbach / Germany, 21th October 2011

The winner of last year’s IFBB - Body-Xtreme Invitational and NAC - Ms. & Mr.
      Universe Daniel Toth is contracted by Best Body Nutrition as from now. Therewith,
      he benefits from the experience and the high-grade sports nutrition products from
      the German manufacturer Best Body Nutrition.

Daniel Toth and Andreas Arzt (CEO of Best Body Nutrition) signed the contract on
      21st October. Andreas Arzt about the agreement: “We are looking forward to a
      great cooperation with Daniel and proudly support this successful athlete with our
      nutrition and know-how.”

In cooperation with the Best Body Nutrition Team Ferenc Pinter and Manuel Bauer,
      Daniel is preparing for his next big target – the win of the Arnold Classics (AC)
      Amateurs 2012 in Columbus (Ohio). The AC Amateurs will be staged within the
      framework of the Arnold Classics from 1st – 4th March 2012 during the Arnold
      Schwarzenegger Sport Festivals. This event belongs to the most important
      competitions in the world of Bodybuilding.

Daniel announces: „It’s my big dream to win the AC Amateurs and the next big
      target in my life in order to start my career as a professional Bodybuilder and to
      participate in pro competitions. With the support of Best Body Nutrition, I’m
      convinced that I can work optimally on this target and have best conditions. I’m
      looking forward to our successful cooperation.“

Please feel free to visit www.best-body-nutrition.com for more information about
      all sports nutrition supplements.

“The Hungarian exceptional athlete and Best Body Nutrition’s new signing Daniel Toth talks about his plans and expectations for the near future in the video for the first time. Under the guidance of Manuel Bauer he is currently preparing for the Arnold Classics in the beginning of March 2012. As one of the best amateur bodybuilders his aims are clear – the win! Part two of the exclusive interview is coming up soon.”

“In the second part of the exclusive interview, you can see Daniel using gym machines and talking extensively about his hard workout, his consistent nutrition, his big aims and appeals very familiar. With the support of his main sponsors, Daniel is currently, for the Arnold Classics Amateurs 2012. His clear aim is to win this competition in order to get his pro licence.”

Comment

Charismatic and interesting like an old pair of shoes. Way to go, Best Body!

Comment

Impressive, he sounds very well spoken and like a hard worker who loves what he does. Going to be great to see him on stage!
          http://www.facebook.com/LasseSchulzNielsen

Comment

150559_1596517246120_1631652065_1324436_1263675_n.jpgDaniel Toth!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Andy McB View Post
                im just glad at least these European guys can still actually pose to show off their strong points rather than hit a few mandatories to a rap song....

Comment

Trust me guys, I judged this kid at a show in Norway a couple years back, it's going to take something special to stop him in Columbus...

I'm gunna grab him for an interview whilst I'm over in Columbus...
                  MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Giles of topic but what are Dave tittertons chances of nabbing a pro card as the ASC ?

Comment

Originally posted by 7point13 View Post
                      Giles of topic but what are Dave tittertons chances of nabbing a pro card as the ASC ?
                      Well he'll have to win the overall to get that mate...

Comment

True....
                        Do you think he has a chance?

Also could he not apply to the ukbff the way shaun t did and he only placed 3rd in his class at the ASC

Comment

Originally posted by 7point13 View Post
                          True....
                          Do you think he has a chance?

Also could he not apply to the ukbff the way shaun t did and he only placed 3rd in his class at the ASC
                          Well, the year Shaun placed 3rd in the Arnold amateur (2010) was the only year that the UKBFF allowed team members who were class winners from the British to turn pro if they made top 5 in their class because he wasn't a British finals class winner in 2009 which is where they make their selection for the team...

So, that year, one of the 8 UK team members was Alvin who had placed 2nd to Zack at the British, so, if he had made top 5 he wouldn't have had had the chance to turn pro...

So, the only way for Dave to get his pro card is if he wins his class and the overall...

What he should do is approach the UKBFF if he does place well and ask for his pro card, as if you make top 3, or even top 5, then you're pretty much World class I reckon...I think top 3 though, if he makes that then I'd get on phone to Bill and see what's what...

Comment

Originally posted by Andy McB View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]270483[/ATTACH]Daniel Toth!!!
                            I think he could win the Arnold amateur.

Comment

GREAT conditioning! Good luck to him at the Arnold Amateur

Comment

Working...
                              X