The Russians Prepare to Invade the Arnold - Without Alexey Lesukov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Russians Prepare to Invade the Arnold - Without Alexey Lesukov

"Iron Rating" brings us a cool video about the best Russian bodybuilders who plan to participate in the Arnold Sports Festival. Featuring Alexey Lesukov, Pavel Kirilenko, Sergey Bazarov, Alexander Visnevskiy and IFBB Russian president-Vladimir Dubinin.

Looks like Alexey Lesukov will not defend his heavyweight title at the Arnold Amateur in Columbus, March 2-4. According to this video, he plans to go for his pro card at the Arnold Europe in October

Thanks for scaring me

Comment

DRAAAAAGGGGOOOOOOO!

Comment

the take-over has begun!!

Comment

"Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Russians will always be in contention, they have some excellent bodybuilders over there, as seen on this vid. It gave me a chance to "brush up" on my Russian...it's been rusty since 6th grade
            "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

awesome vid. And a samrt move from Alexey, this way I bet he is going to turn pro in the ASC Europe - And I might watch it!!!!!

Comment

3-6k of pharmaceutical aids plus supps to compete at that level I read in the subtitles below.. real talk..
                IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Comment

Originally posted by Natzo View Post
                  awesome vid. And a samrt move from Alexey, this way I bet he is going to turn pro in the ASC Europe - And I might watch it!!!!!
                  definitely a smart thing to do, he said he's not ready, so its a good move

Comment

Originally posted by dave415 View Post
                    3-6k of pharmaceutical aids plus supps to compete at that level I read in the subtitles below.. real talk..
                    ye, its a shame others arent more honest

Comment

Not a pro yet? Oh boy.
                      Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Lesukov could be a pro if he wanted to be . His last win was enough to apply for IFBB Pro Card and it's enough to be awarded one. In Europe often European Champions in their weight categories are getting their pro cards if the apply for it , not only the World's IFBB Absolute Winners . A lot of americans doesn't know that .
                        PS. Even Dan Hill got his pro card after winning Junior Worlds IFBB and apply for a card and got one based on his success !

Comment

alexey needs to sort his bitch tits out before he's pro, can't stop staring at it !

Comment

Originally posted by Lex1247 View Post
                            Russians will always be in contention, they have some excellent bodybuilders over there, as seen on this vid. It gave me a chance to "brush up" on my Russian...it's been rusty since 6th grade
                            Russian seems like it'd be hard as fck to learn
                            Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
                            http://swoletra.com

Comment

The eastern european bodybuilders looks great these days. Most sporting very small waists and round full muscles.

Comment

Working...
                              X