is it worth going with bad seating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it worth going with bad seating?

yea, I didn't think that I would be able to go, but now my schedule is a little clearer but the seating sucks. there are 6 $100 seats in the back of section 4 or shitty $50 seats. but if I got the $50 seats I would probably go to the pre-judging also. which seats should I get? and is it even worth going to OH from Kentucky for any of these seats? Does everyone get to go up and talk to the big name BB's at the booths? or is it just the people who wait in line for hours to take 1 picture and shake hands?

arnold seating.jpg

arnold seating.jpg
    Last edited by theadamie; February 6th, 2012, 10:04 AM. Reason: pics didn't show up
    The greater danger is not that our aim is too high and we miss, but that our aim is too low and we hit

If I was going to a contest just for the show, I would make sure to sit up close, unless you're only going to take video or w.e. It's pointless to sit in the back and even if you use the camera to zoom in, you might as well sit at home and watch it on youtube. That's just ne though, I mainly only go for the expos
    Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
    http://swoletra.com

Comment

picture
      Attached Files
      The greater danger is not that our aim is too high and we miss, but that our aim is too low and we hit

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
        If I was going to a contest just for the show, I would make sure to sit up close, unless you're only going to take video or w.e. It's pointless to sit in the back and even if you use the camera to zoom in, you might as well sit at home and watch it on youtube. That's just ne though, I mainly only go for the expos
        what all goes on at the Expos? and can I get in on the regular Night Show ticket? or even on no ticket? I've only been to one show because I've been out of the country for most of the last 3 years, and that was the Flex Lewis Classic... so no expo lol, even though it was fun to meet the guys there

Comment

bump

Comment

Pointless sitting that far back mate! be nice to go just to watch the show expo etc
            T-Muscle.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by theadamie View Post
              what all goes on at the Expos? and can I get in on the regular Night Show ticket? or even on no ticket? I've only been to one show because I've been out of the country for most of the last 3 years, and that was the Flex Lewis Classic... so no expo lol, even though it was fun to meet the guys there
              theadamie - as far as the expo goes, it's pretty awesome. It's huge and as you walk around, you pass all the pros and tons of booths set up that hand out samples. This will be my 4th year and I've had a lot of fun each time and look forward to it every year.

Comment

it is worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
                  it is worth it
                  you were right, I found a center seat in the balcony and still LOVED the show. first time at the Arnold and I will definitely be back!

Comment

Working...
                  X