X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cage

VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
    instagram @naturalguy2.0

Yeah momma. More Animal vids... subscribed to the YouTube channel and it kicks ass every week.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
      Yeah momma. More Animal vids... subscribed to the YouTube channel and it kicks ass every week.
      The Evan series has been awesome.

Here is Part 6:

instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

I demand part 7. Now. HAHA... great series. I notice you guys changed the title from "Road to the Arnold" (from last year's films) to "Journey to the Arnold"... will you change it again next year to create a distinction as to when the series took place? Is it so people on YouTube understand which film is next in succession and don't accidentally go back to last year's series? Or not much reason?

Evan is the "Aristotle" of bodybuilding. Always seeking a higher understanding.
          BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
            I demand part 7. Now. HAHA... great series. I notice you guys changed the title from "Road to the Arnold" (from last year's films) to "Journey to the Arnold"... will you change it again next year to create a distinction as to when the series took place? Is it so people on YouTube understand which film is next in succession and don't accidentally go back to last year's series? Or not much reason?

Evan is the "Aristotle" of bodybuilding. Always seeking a higher understanding.
            I think we do title it that way to differentiate it
            instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Working...
            X