Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Arnold Classic 2012 Play-By-Play w/Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone & Flex Wheeler! PACKED WITH PHOTOS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regardless of the results, Congratulations to Team MD for a great play-By-Play..
    Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

Comment

• Dennis got the shaft. The photo of him on the link you click to watch looks nuts. Branch did not look great.

Comment

• Originally posted by majrminer View Post
        No no, I was talking to the board in general... all the Branch fans who would consider me a hater... Not you.

*LMAO at Hany Rambod's remarks... "You gotta knock the champ out... nobody came close to that." Yeah, right. Dennis nor Evan came close... I must have been dreaming.
        Do they think this is boxing?

Comment

• Originally posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
          More pro bodybuilding shows should have acrobatic and strongman acts (like they used to) imo.
          BWWAAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA Nice avatar!
          \_(**)_/

Comment

• Hey guys I'm new to all this, so maybe I'm out in left field, but how could anyone expect Wolf to be able to win either the Arnold or the Olympia with a left calf like his? I mean I keep reading that Branch's leg is still smaller and I agree with this statement. But how can you say that then over look a huge problem like Wolf's calf? Your calves are a fourth of your body and no Olympia or Arnold champ ever had calves like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Little One View Post
              Hey guys I'm new to all this, so maybe I'm out in left field, but how could anyone expect Wolf to be able to win either the Arnold or the Olympia with a left calf like his? I mean I keep reading that Branch's leg is still smaller and I agree with this statement. But how can you say that then over look a huge problem like Wolf's calf? Your calves are a fourth of your body and no Olympia or Arnold champ ever had calves like that.

look at dexter jackson calves.. they are so small that can be used as a pencil... and he still manage to win 3 arnold and 1 olympia

Comment

• Originally posted by Demonwolf View Post
                I'm in for petition.
                Branch has fucking love handles FFS!
                IFBB judges you are DOUCHEBAGS
                The bikini winner sucks.
                Where is Fouad and what happened?
                <b>Where did Wolf's left calf go???</b>
                Originally posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
                This is what I want to know....
                lol too funny this!!
                \_(**)_/

Comment

• Originally posted by majrminer View Post
                  Per request of several other MD forum members -

NEW POLL: Fans Opinions - Who Should Have Won the Arnold Classic 2012?
                  And there you have it folks.
                  \_(**)_/

Comment

• Originally posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
                    look at dexter jackson calves.. they are so small that can be used as a pencil... and he still manage to win 3 arnold and 1 olympia
                    Yes but Dexter does have calves. Wolf literally does not have a left one at all. From the front it doesn't exist.

Comment

• After looking at Wolf's calves again, he must have had an injury or surgery on his left one, cause his right looks fine?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TheFuture View Post
                          According a bodybuilding.com wrap up, Fouad was not feeling well before the night show. So it may have been a health issue after all. From a pure financial standpoint I cant see him just leaving.

From a posting on his face book account, someone said something about Hershey Squirts are a bitch.. Stomach Flu?
                          Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dmrad View Post

Really??!!??!?!!!?!
                            Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Demonwolf View Post
                              I just emailed this:

​Dear Mr. Manion,

Your judges at the ASC are corrupt or blind. Branch Warren was at best 5th place and was not deserving of any rewards-
                              Best poser??? Did they not watch Abiad or Rhoden? Warren is an average poser. Most muscular???? Centopani dwarves him and was better conditioned.
                              Most of the top 10 placings were out of whack, do these people even understand how to judge a BB competition?

The girl who won bikini was terrible with her breast implants practically on either side of her torso and all her ribs showing, not at all athletic looking.

The results of this show bring shame to our sport and your governance.

-Disgusted.
                              Wow you need to learn some respect... for a person like Jim Manion.
                              Evan dwarfs Branch?? haha i dont think they are gonna take you serious like that.

Everybody has another tase when it comes to body genetics and judging. When you have experience watching bodybuilding you have to understand the judging and the placings.
                              And they cant specially place these athletes for your taste only. Dont make a fool of yourself.

Mens bodybuilding placings were almost perfect to my opinion...

Comment

• WTF Flex Wheeler ? why didnt u sayed nothing to Dennis Wolf, in the interview , that he shouldve won ? I was a Branch Warren fan before the contest but now Wolf and Evan were better at this show then Branch , and they still lose , dont understand , Wolf is just the phisique that should be the ethalon for every pro bodybuilder .

Comment

Working...
                                X