Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Arnold Classic 2012 Play-By-Play w/Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone & Flex Wheeler! PACKED WITH PHOTOS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by majrminer View Post
    1. Not sure. I know they make the most money out of all the supp companies.
    2. Agreed, but look what happened after the 07 Olympia when Cutler beat Martinez... no fans left the sport. In fact, it's my opinion that MORE fans come on board every year - 17 and 18 year old kids with expendable income who want to get huge... they are what drives this industry growth and the industry knows it. Those ads aren't as effective on 30 year old men as they are on 18 year olds who believe every "University study." The sheep always outnumber the educated, so when a few boycott, there are even more to take their place as fans. I need more education myself.

A boycott is in no way what I am suggesting , in fact I usually agree with most of the judging or can legitimize it in my head (maybe that makes me part of the flock lol) . They say you gotta knock out the champ and in my opinion beating him in 90 percent of the mandatory poses should constitute that . Evan and Wolf both have an argument and I would give the edge to Wolf , but its splitting hairs Wolf had more strengths and Evan had less weaknesses .

Comment

• WOW, so many hateful post on here it's amazing you call yourself bb'ing fans. Regardless of the outcome how can any of you deny that only 7 months a man tears his quad from the bone and is able to come into a show and look half the way he did. Could you do it? Am I for the "come back" stroyline as a reason to win a show...NO, but all the shit talking about Branch's leg YET all you Wolf lovers seem to forget that the dude has NO LEFT CALF and a high lat insertion. IMO, I think Evan was the most complete "package" (it's a package deal that wins a show) and should have won. Yes Wolf and Evan are bigger guys that Branch structurely but if that was the reason for winning then Gunter Schlierkamp would have won a lot more shows @ 300lbs on stage.
      Even though I thought Evan looked the best up there, I'm not going to sit here and bash Branch as if he's some nobody in this sport who hasn't paid his dues...nor will I blatently disrespect his wife by saying she must have sucked off all the judges like some douche bag did. WTF, I guess you wouldl also bash the 65yr old Arnold for not being as big as he use to be too huh??? Give the guys some credit. All those guys busted their ass's and put their body through hell to leave it at the hands of the judges. They just went up there and did what they are suppose to do.
      If you know as much about bb'ing as you claim to, then you would know by know there are TONS of politics in this sport that aint going away any time soon. So either you take it or leave it.....there's politics involved in every sport.
      And like someone else said, you guys are getting you underoo's in a bunch over a bunch of guys in posing trunks...haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by cory.jo View Post
        WOW, so many hateful post on here it's amazing you call yourself bb'ing fans. Regardless of the outcome how can any of you deny that only 7 months a man tears his quad from the bone and is able to come into a show and look half the way he did. Could you do it? Am I for the "come back" stroyline as a reason to win a show...NO, but all the shit talking about Branch's leg YET all you Wolf lovers seem to forget that the dude has NO LEFT CALF and a high lat insertion. IMO, I think Evan was the most complete "package" (it's a package deal that wins a show) and should have won. Yes Wolf and Evan are bigger guys that Branch structurely but if that was the reason for winning then Gunter Schlierkamp would have won a lot more shows @ 300lbs on stage.
        Even though I thought Evan looked the best up there, I'm not going to sit here and bash Branch as if he's some nobody in this sport who hasn't paid his dues...nor will I blatently disrespect his wife by saying she must have sucked off all the judges like some douche bag did. WTF, I guess you wouldl also bash the 65yr old Arnold for not being as big as he use to be too huh??? Give the guys some credit. All those guys busted their ass's and put their body through hell to leave it at the hands of the judges. They just went up there and did what they are suppose to do.
        If you know as much about bb'ing as you claim to, then you would know by know there are TONS of politics in this sport that aint going away any time soon. So either you take it or leave it.....there's politics involved in every sport.
        And like someone else said, you guys are getting you underoo's in a bunch over a bunch of guys in posing trunks...haha.
        There's just so much wrong with this post that I can't bother replying to all of it. Namely your spelling, grammar, absence of proper use of plurals, and punctuation. Oh, and paying dues has nothing to do with judging a bodybuilding show.
        BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

WOW, so many hateful post on here it's amazing you call yourself bb'ing fans. Regardless of the outcome how can any of you deny that only 7 months a man tears his quad from the bone and is able to come into a show and look half the way he did. Could you do it? Am I for the "come back" stroyline as a reason to win a show...NO, but all the shit talking about Branch's leg YET all you Wolf lovers seem to forget that the dude has NO LEFT CALF and a high lat insertion. IMO, I think Evan was the most complete "package" (it's a package deal that wins a show) and should have won. Yes Wolf and Evan are bigger guys that Branch structurely but if that was the reason for winning then Gunter Schlierkamp would have won a lot more shows @ 300lbs on stage.
          If we had the Shawn Ray Comeback award I would have more than happily given it to Uncle Branch.

Comment

• Ok so THAT'S what you have to pic apart about my post is the grammar/spelling.....well let me apologize for the lack of hitting the spell check button as you must do prior to every other post. I guess I struck a nerve when I mentioned Wolf's peg-leg. Never did I say Branch should have won because he paid his dues, I was pointing out that for all these hateful post about a guy who has made a name in this sport and overcame the injury he did in such a short time to prep and compete in the 2nd largest IFBB show. But have you never heard anyone mention that a new guy/unknown guy got overlooked at a show? That comes with paying your dues at the shows and getting recognized.
            I started posting on here to debate bb'ing, not to get a A+ on my spelling and grammar.....just posting my 2 cents on this topic just as you have posted your opinion many times over.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>

P.S., I hit the spell check just for you.<o></o>

Comment

Ok so THAT'S what you have to pic apart about my post is the grammar/spelling.....well let me apologize for the lack of hitting the spell check button as you must do prior to every other post. I guess I struck a nerve when I mentioned Wolf's peg-leg. Never did I say Branch should have won because he paid his dues, I was pointing out that for all these hateful post about a guy who has made a name in this sport and overcame the injury he did in such a short time to prep and compete in the 2nd largest IFBB show. But have you never heard anyone mention that a new guy/unknown guy got overlooked at a show? That comes with paying your dues at the shows and getting recognized.
              I started posting on here to debate bb'ing, not to get a A+ on my spelling and grammar.....just posting my 2 cents on this topic just as you have posted your opinion many times over.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>

P.S., I hit the spell check just for you.<o></o>
              ^ Angry person who thinks that the 86% of people (combined) who voted that Wolf and Evan should have won the show are "haters."

MD Voting Results

Comment

^ Angry person who thinks that the 86% of people (combined) who voted that Wolf and Evan should have won the show are "haters."

MD Voting Results
                Ha-ha, for someone quick to point out spelling and grammar, you obviously can't read....I SAID I THINK EVAN SHOULD HAVE WON! He had the most complete package from what I saw. So I guess I'm hate'n on myself then too according to your last post.

Comment

Ha-ha, for someone quick to point out spelling and grammar, you obviously can't read....I SAID I THINK EVAN SHOULD HAVE WON! He had the most complete package from what I saw. So I guess I'm hate'n on myself then too according to your last post.
                  ^ Soon-to-be-MD-forum-troll.

Comment

• Comment

^ Soon-to-be-MD-forum-troll.
                      Once again Mr. Obvious, your trying to pulling something out of your ass.....here let me point out the obvious for you. Me = member/join date Mar 2009, only 5 post. majrminer = member/join date May 2009 1,148 post. So who's been trolling??
                      Look, it' been fun and all I was trying to do before you got your feelings hurt was put my opinion out there just like you have been doing over 1,148 times. And also say that there was no reason for people to disrespect a man and his wife the way some people did on here over a decision that they can't change. And don’t' get so butt hurt when someone doesn't agree with your opinion, it makes you look insecure.....but if it'll make you feel any better, you are the reason I now will always hit the spell check button. ha-ha. Later bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFuture View Post
                        Fouad Via Facebook :
                        I just wanted to take a minuted to update and apologize to all my fans. Tonight at my second Arnold Classic I made a MAJOR mental error that has cost me whatever placing I deserved. I believe I was somewhere in the 7, 8, 9 spot but regardless it doesn't matter.
                        I kept myself tight and came back at night with the best package I could bring. I did my routine that I had put together and it was my impression that only the top six would be called back for comparisons.
                        Knowing I was not in the top six I thought after my routine my night was done so I got dressed and left, only to find out after I was already gone that they were calling me out.
                        I have never walked away from a placing good or bad. I have never disrespected the IFBB, myself or any of my sponsors. I appreciate all the care about me being sick but everything is fine, it was really just a matter of me personally making a mental error which I wish dearly that I could take back.

The last thing on earth I want is for any of the people supporting me to think I gave up on them. I would hate more than anything to disappoint or have my fans not believe in me.
                        This will NEVER happen again and I have apologized already to IFBB Officials, Weider and Scitec for my error, and finally I want to apologize to every last person who has supported me and my career.
                        I will be back bigger and better than ever, I'm down but not out!

Sacrifice,
                        Fouad 'Hoss' Abiad
                        Fouad you were right there for top six, the judges would have given you the nod over Lionel at night, he was still not crisp enough. We were all just waiting to see that one comparison with you and him, but you had it hands down imo. They kept calling you, and everyone was like ok, he's coming out now anytime, probably applying some oil or something. We all know how hard you work for this and I had you first at the Flex Pro, we're all happy you are ok. On to bigger things.

Comment

Once again Mr. Obvious, your trying to pulling something out of your ass.....here let me point out the obvious for you. Me = member/join date Mar 2009, only 5 post. majrminer = member/join date May 2009 1,148 post. So who's been trolling??
                          Look, it' been fun and all I was trying to do before you got your feelings hurt was put my opinion out there just like you have been doing over 1,148 times. And also say that there was no reason for people to disrespect a man and his wife the way some people did on here over a decision that they can't change. And don’t' get so butt hurt when someone doesn't agree with your opinion, it makes you look insecure.....but if it'll make you feel any better, you are the reason I now will always hit the spell check button. ha-ha. Later bro.
                          We disrespected a man and his wife ?

Comment

Look at my posts, maybe you can learn something besides how to spell. Always here to help!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFuture View Post
                              We disrespected a man and his wife ?
                              No, not you guys....there was a post on here a ways back, from someone saying Branch's wife must have sucked off all the judges for him to win, I'll have to find who posted it.....I just thought it was to much.

Comment

• Here you go, around pg 78. I just thought it was fucked up.

Originally Posted by Sturty
                                LOAD OF SHIT, FUCK THE IFBB, WARREN MUST HAVE HIS WIFE SUCKING ALL THE JUDGES DICKS.

Comment

Working...
                                X