Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Arnold Classic 2012 Play-By-Play w/Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone & Flex Wheeler! PACKED WITH PHOTOS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lode Chogan View Post
    Here's the thing guys.Shows really are won by the back. And you can't deny that Branch won this show as a result. Was anybody really on? no.
    ^ Every photo shows a watery, undefined back on Branch Warren. I vehemently deny.

Originally posted by Chode Logan View Post
    Oh my god I have my first stalker haha
    ^ I think this is the guy from the previous page who just got banned after 5 posts of attacking me.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron8 View Post
      Lol lode chogan
      I feel honored/terrified

Comment

• Originally posted by Chode Logan View Post
        I feel honored/terrified
        He's climbin in yo windows snatchin yo people up

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron8 View Post
          He's climbin in yo windows snatchin yo people up
          Run tell that!

Comment

• Originally posted by cory.jo View Post
            ^^^What???
            So how does that make any sense when I said Evan should have won because he had the most complete package/physique on that stage this weekend? I still would have said what I said if people were saying the same thing about another competitor if they were in the same situation as Branch too.
            So you can't be a fan of someone for how they represent themselves as a IFBB professional?? I guess you can't stand it when they say he's the people's champ either huh?
            I'm a fan of bodybuilding for many reasons, I compete, I own a gym, I sponsor shows, I watch shows, read the magazines, ect. I am also a fan of different bodybuilders for their physique and the way they represent themselves too. To be honest with you, I'm not a big fan of the mass monster like Branch....or Evan the modern day Jay Cutler. I was happy to see Phil Heath win the O' this past year because of his size and shape. I think Wolf has a great X frame but is totally missing one calf. Evan needs to fill out some areas to match his frame but looked great up there this weekend. And from my first post, I said the come back storyline is no reson for a guy to win....... just saying 7 months after that type of injury/surgery to look they way he did was impressive. Once again I'll ask the question...could you do it?
            You're missing the point here. Just because he made a comeback after surgery and got himself in decent shape, does not mean that he should be gifted a win when his physique is clearly not the best on that stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexceau View Post
              You're missing the point here. Just because he made a comeback after surgery and got himself in decent shape, does not mean that he should be gifted a win when his physique is clearly not the best on that stage.
              Obviously it does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chode Logan View Post
                09 Branch looked much better then any Branch we have seen in the last 2 years.
                Very true, I actually liked that physique a lot.

Comment

• MD Radio #148- Arnold Classic in Review is now ready!
                  http://www.voiceamerica.com/episode/60173/md-radio

Strength & Honor

Comment

• Comment

• Arnold Schwarzenegger tells why he decided to compete in the 1980 Olympia after hanging up his posing trunks in 1975. This is part three of a five part series with the "Governator" hosted by Bob Cicherillo on the Sunday morning after the finals of the Arnold Classic 2012.

Arnold Schwarzenegger tells more stories including his helping Sergio, "advices", psychology, winning and losing, beating Reg Park, and Franco. This is part two of a five part series with the "Governator" hosted by Bob Cicherillo on the Sunday morning after the finals of the Arnold Classic 2012.

Take a trip down memory lane as Arnold Schwarzenegger discusses the evolution of the Arnold Classic, the "Austrian Oak's" first competition in Columbus (1970), Arnold's first Mr Olympia competition and the early bodybuilding federations. This is part one of a five part series with the "Governator" hosted by Bob Cicherillo on the morning after the finals of the Arnold Classic. Sunday March 4, 2012.

Comment

• nice backstage videos

http://tv.eastlabs.biz/video/5346/s-...rofikmi-1-cast
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vL2iLQkdQE

Comment

• Shit, that is harsh what they did to Fouad, he looked great, could have taken 6th-7th IMO...
                          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

• Originally posted by Giles View Post
                            Shit, that is harsh what they did to Fouad, he looked great, could have taken 6th-7th IMO...
                            Giles, this is Professional Bodybuilding not " Baby Sitting 101!

That said, this was not something that was " Done" to Fouad.

The show was in progress, he went MIA , there are consequences not to mention the next guy in line was still backstage and present knowing he was not top 6 and barely speaks English as he is from France.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                              Giles, this is Professional Bodybuilding not " Baby Sitting 101!

That said, this was not something that was " Done" to Fouad.

The show was in progress, he went MIA , there are consequences not to mention the next guy in line was still backstage and present knowing he was not top 6 and barely speaks English as he is from France.
                              he speaks perfect english, have u ever met him ?
                              -Jack

Comment

Working...
                              X