Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arnold Classic 2012 Play-By-Play w/Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone & Flex Wheeler! PACKED WITH PHOTOS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jackonmsn View Post
    he speaks perfect english, have u ever met him ?
    Of course I've met & talked to him.
    My point was, English is his 2nd language!
    When he's home in France Speaks French and he didn't "Bail" out of the backstage area because he thought he was out of the Top 6!

Strength & Honor

Comment

• Hey Shawn thanks for the Evolution of bodybuilding dvds! The mens posing this year was very good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
        Of course I've met & talked to him.
        My point was, English is his 2nd language!
        When he's home in France Speaks French and he didn't "Bail" out of the backstage area because he thought he was out of the Top 6!

Strength & Honor
        you said he barely speaks english, i've met him too and he spoke perfect english to me and that was a good few years ago. i just thought you were misrepresenting him for the sake of emphasis, i regard english as my second language but there's a big difference between that and saying i can barely speak english.
        -Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
          Giles, this is Professional Bodybuilding not " Baby Sitting 101!

That said, this was not something that was " Done" to Fouad.

The show was in progress, he went MIA , there are consequences not to mention the next guy in line was still backstage and present knowing he was not top 6 and barely speaks English as he is from France.
          Fair enough I spose...
          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

• Shawn is speaking from Lionel who is from France
            Because Fouad is from Canada, west coast where they speak english !

Comment

• Originally posted by Mulk View Post
              Shawn is speaking from Lionel who is from France
              Because Fouad is from Canada, west coast where they speak english !
              i know, and i meant no disrespect, i just meant that lionel speaks perfect english as oppossed to barely speaking it.
              -Jack

Comment

Working...
              X