Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Arnold Classic 2012 Play-By-Play w/Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone & Flex Wheeler! PACKED WITH PHOTOS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Levrone copy.

Comment

• his leg is slightly smaller in the sweep but its not really hurting him. Hes probably the only guy who could pull it off because of the size and shape of his legs

Comment

• Curry ... A lil soft. Pleasing physique

Comment

• Brandon Curry's Arnold debut isn't quite up to the standard he set at the Olympia in Sept.

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; March 3, 2012, 09:01 PM.
          Flex Wheeler
          www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

• Frigging feed goes out about every 3 seconds for 30 seconds.

Comment

• If Fouad isn't ahead of Beyeke again I call Bull shit.
              Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

• Abiad had a nice showing and his music and Ali quotes was very cool. I want it to work out to.

Comment

• Brandon - As I said earlier, needs a coat of pro-tan. A modern day Sergio Oliva. Great confident posing, arms are unbelievable. Size AND aesthetics, a nice combo.A future Arnold champ I'm sure of it. Still needs to get harder. Hams from the side are mad. So much potential.
                  Farah - Great potential, beautiful symmetry. Was harder at the Olympia. Awesome arms.
                  MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

• Originally posted by Irongodfather View Post
                    Frigging feed goes out about every 3 seconds for 30 seconds.
                    Get what you pay for...quit complaining...let me get back to The Branch Warren Classic...

Comment

• Curry with MD now? Awesome.
                      Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston

Comment

• Brandon has a sick upper body

They just said he signed with MD?

Comment

• MD getting a mention from chick

Comment

• Lonnie Teper just called Ben Pakulski the most improved bodybuilder of the year...and it's March!

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; March 3, 2012, 09:03 PM.
                            Flex Wheeler
                            www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

• Originally posted by dmm3218 View Post
                              his lat looks torn??????
                              Thought I saw something there as well.

Comment

• Jesus age christ........ PacMan looks like a Cyborg from the movies.

Dude is sick.

Comment

Working...
                                X