Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Arnold Classic 2012 Play-By-Play w/Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone & Flex Wheeler! PACKED WITH PHOTOS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Fouad looked better then dexter and beyeke at this show he got ripped once again wonder what happened to him though

Comment

• Originally posted by Chode Logan View Post
      It's only fair that the judges score the bodypart that they spent the most time licking before the show the highest
      Originally posted by noserratus View Post
      If he was on the toliet, that was an expensive $10,000 shizzz
      Evan may have lost due to that facial expression as well. Your avi has had me laughing everytime I see it.
      ^ TWO MOST HILARIOUS POSTS OF THE NIGHT AWARD. And I deem both of you "Most Entertaining Posters" even though you suck and my "Posting" is more graceful and better suits my physique.
      BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

• Ha, I can't add up the score cards from the judges

Comment

• RN3040 the IFbb judges are rocket scientists , they know their math for sure .

Comment

• Arnold classic 2012 = BULLSHIT , im out

Comment

• Originally posted by eu View Post
              Arnold classic 2012 = BULLSHIT , im out
              Arnold Classic 2012 = stole $60,000 from Dennis Wolf and a little less from Evan Centopani. I'm out.
              BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by eu View Post
                Arnold classic 2012 = BULLSHIT , im out
                This, I'm on a cut right now anyway, tired as hell. Have a good night, folks, and fuck the ifbb and their rigged judges.

Comment

• Originally posted by majrminer View Post
                  Arnold Classic 2012 = stole $60,000 from Dennis Wolf and a little less from Evan Centopani. I'm out.
                  Don't forget the 10 grand for best poser, or whatever the fuck it is.

Comment

• Im out as soon as the wrap up is posted...

Comment

• The only way to get 5/10/13 is if one of the judges had a tie somewhere. I've already spent too much time working on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by rn3040 View Post
                        Ha, I can't add up the score cards from the judges
                        I know I couldn't. Apparently I didn't learn Muscletech math in school or college. Also known as SDM- Sucka Dick Math :-)

Comment

• I just emailed this:

​Dear Mr. Manion,

Your judges at the ASC are corrupt or blind. Branch Warren was at best 5th place and was not deserving of any rewards-
                          Best poser??? Did they not watch Abiad or Rhoden? Warren is an average poser. Most muscular???? Centopani dwarves him and was better conditioned.
                          Most of the top 10 placings were out of whack, do these people even understand how to judge a BB competition?

The girl who won bikini was terrible with her breast implants practically on either side of her torso and all her ribs showing, not at all athletic looking.

The results of this show bring shame to our sport and your governance.

-Disgusted.

Comment

• Comment

• I don't understand how the IFBB demands that athletes have a tight midsection and then award every award possible to Branch. I can see when you have to give it to a guy with no symmetry because there is no one else in condition but Evan and Wolf looked great and either would have been a better champion and one that would better reflect the look the IFBB claims to be going for. Makes no sense to me. With that said I like Branch alot and wish him nothing but the best and he is certainly a hard working bodybuilder and will be a great dad. His daughter is very lucky. Any criticism about Branch is related to his physique only

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X