Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Arnold Classic 2012 Play-By-Play w/Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone & Flex Wheeler! PACKED WITH PHOTOS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haaa fuckin Ronnie. I'm gonna watch this then I'm out, it's been a slice

Comment

• Originally posted by Chode Logan View Post
      Haaa fuckin Ronnie. I'm gonna watch this then I'm out, it's been a slice
      I just had a pizza lol.
      Originally posted by modredtrenton
      someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

• Originally posted by TrainInsane201 View Post
        I just had a pizza lol.
        jelly, ice cream for me. tomorrow is no carb day, yay fish and broccoli

Comment

• Originally posted by Chode Logan View Post
          jelly, ice cream for me. tomorrow is no carb day, yay fish and broccoli
          Niiiiiice.
          someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFuture View Post
            I don't understand how the IFBB demands that athletes have a tight midsection and then award every award possible to Branch. I can see when you have to give it to a guy with no symmetry because there is no one else in condition but Evan and Wolf looked great and either would have been a better champion and one that would better reflect the look the IFBB claims to be going for. Makes no sense to me. With that said I like Branch alot and wish him nothing but the best and he is certainly a hard working bodybuilder and will be a great dad. His daughter is very lucky. Any criticism about Branch is related to his physique only
            Well put and I agree. Many of us are just judging what we see strictly from a BB opinion only. I did laugh a lot tonight though with these comments. It made watching the show less boring.

Comment

• The finals wrap up makes it seem like the AC was a hit drama series.. Branch fought through the pain this and that so he deserves it.

Comment

• Originally posted by rn3040 View Post
                LOL - It's nuts, when they go back and look at the comparisons tell me which shots branch beats both wolf and evan in? The math doesn't add up.
                This is not about math, but rather a higher power and belief in one's abilities. A champion heart so to speak. You're not listening to what Branch, Bob, n Dan are telling us, are you??

Comment

• Originally posted by TrainInsane201 View Post
                  The finals wrap up makes it seem like the AC was a hit drama series.. Branch fought through the pain this and that so he deserves it.
                  LOL don't let MOB read that.

"These Men Deserve Much More Credit, Putting Their Lifes On The Line For Us Fans To Enjoy!"

Comment

• Originally posted by majrminer View Post
                    Like I said, it's obvious Branch is one of the best bodybuilders in the world. I'm not disputing that. I'm disputing the judging from TODAY's show. Not hating. I think Branch is great for the sport, but I don't think he was better than Evan or Wolf on this day.

So please don't call me a "hater." Think of something more original.

As for Fouad, I think he may have lost his edge on stage and knew it... he wasn't popping like he did at the 2011 Flex Pro. I think he over-dieted. He even mentioned that in last week's blog entry.
                    Dude I was being sarcastic, hello...Branch and champion physique??!

Comment

• According a bodybuilding.com wrap up, Fouad was not feeling well before the night show. So it may have been a health issue after all. From a pure financial standpoint I cant see him just leaving.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexceau View Post
                        Dude I was being sarcastic, hello...Branch and champion physique??!
                        No no, I was talking to the board in general... all the Branch fans who would consider me a hater... Not you.

*LMAO at Hany Rambod's remarks... "You gotta knock the champ out... nobody came close to that." Yeah, right. Dennis nor Evan came close... I must have been dreaming.
                        BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by majrminer View Post
                          No no, I was talking to the board in general... all the Branch fans who would consider me a hater... Not you.

*LMAO at Hany Rambod's remarks... "You gotta knock the champ out... nobody came close to that." Yeah, right. Dennis nor Evan came close... I must have been dreaming.
                          No worries, we're here amongst ourselves. Small and insignificant opposition to the AC champ's triumphant march to glory. Simply put, haterzz LOL

Comment

• Comment

• We need MOB to get the final word in here...

Comment

• "It's been said that shows are won from the back." - Dennis Wolf

'Nuff said.
                                BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Working...
                                X