Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stefan Havlik wins Arnold Classic Amateur 2012 Play-by-Play - with Giles Thomas and Ron Harris!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We don't I've rosters for figure yet. I'll be putting names in place of those numbers as soon as I get them!

Comment

• Class B is up now.

Comment

• So far #281 Katie Noval looks the best in this line-up.

Comment

• Giles saved the day and got rosters!

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
            The Arnold Amateur is under way! We've got Giles Thomas bring you the action from Veteran's Memorial! First up today is Men's Classic!

Giles is our UK columnist and a competitor himself!

Is it just me or does this backdrop make him look like he just walked out of Hobbitown?

Love your interviews man, and you looked ripped. Forgive me for the comment above lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZeroFire View Post
              Is it just me or does this backdrop make him look like he just walked out of Hobbitown?

Love your interviews man, and you looked ripped. Forgive me for the comment above lol.
              Ha ha, well I am only 3 foot 4 inches tall! I'll head-butt you in the ankles I will sonny Jim!
              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

• Mazzola Federica looks fantastic!

Comment

• Comparisons...

Comment

• Figure class B...

Standouts for me - 281 (Katie Noval), 288 (Kelly Booth-Hater), 304 (Yadira Del Socorro) and 309 (Mazzola Federica)...

Comment

• Originally posted by Giles View Post
                      Ha ha, well I am only 3 foot 4 inches tall! I'll head-butt you in the ankles I will sonny Jim!
                      Honestly I loved you in "Return Of The King." Can't wait for the Hobbit!

Ha ha! You don't look short, it's just the backdrop. Still I fully deserve the headbutt.

Thanks for the Arnold coverage. Love it!

Comment

• Figure B - First Callout

281 Katie Noval
                        286 Iara Vieira
                        308 Kris Smith
                        288 Kelly Booth-Hater
                        287 Sandra Zapata

Comment

• Figure C up now!

Comment

• Originally posted by ZeroFire View Post
                            Honestly I loved you in "Return Of The King." Can't wait for the Hobbit!

Ha ha! You don't look short, it's just the backdrop. Still I fully deserve the headbutt.

Thanks for the Arnold coverage. Love it!
                            Always nice to meet a fan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Giles View Post
                              haha!

Comment

• Now we're on comparisons.

Comment

Working...
                                X