Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yaxeni Oriquen wins FBB! Adela Garcia Wins Fitness! Nicole Wilkins Takes Figure! Full Results!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yaxeni Oriquen wins FBB! Adela Garcia Wins Fitness! Nicole Wilkins Takes Figure! Full Results!

IFBB Pro FBB
    Yaxeni Oriquen
    2. Debi Laszewski
    3. Alina Popa
    4. Cathy LeFrancois
    5. Kim Buck
    6. Brigita Brezovac

FBB Pro Fitness
    1. Adela Garcia
    2. Camala Rodriguez
    3. Oksana Grishina
    4. Bethany Wagner-Cisternino
    5. Tanji Johnson
    6. Myriam Capes

IFBB Pro Figure
    1. Nicole Wilkins
    2. Erin Stern
    3. Candice Keene
    4. Ava Cowan
    5. Heather Dees
    6. Teresa Anthony

Womens Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Prejudging Videos

Photos Posted!

[img]http://www.ifbbpro.com/wp-content/uploads/image/2012/results/arnoldclassic/2012arnoldclassic_scorecard3.gif[img]

Congrats to Yaxeni for landing 1st and Debi taking 2nd, Laszewski seemed sharper from the back and although I was rooting for Yaxeni to take this one Debi had better conditioning.
    BULK SMASH!!!

Comment

I love Nicole. With that said, I'm no expert in calling the shots in figure, but was Erin a bit better conditioned? Somebody enlighten me if I'm off.

Comment

Originally posted by lastrep View Post
        Hopefully the mens results tomorrow will be a bit more accurate.. (non-political placings)
        Hey man, I always like your posts.

Just out of curiosity, can you say what you think is most accurate for the men and what you consider "political"?

Not meaning to call you out at all, but I gotta ask cuz in 24 hours... we will know..

Comment

scam

Originally posted by Irongodfather View Post
          I love Nicole. With that said, I'm no expert in calling the shots in figure, but was Erin a bit better conditioned? Somebody enlighten me if I'm off.
          ** candice keen- blew both erin and nicole away. erin legs were skinny and nicoles legs looked fatty or watery from the back. candice was muscular and tight- with sweeping lats creating a better xframe than both those girls. the judging is not good

Comment

For pleasing and well proportioned figures, Ava and Candice got the shaft.
            BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Ok now I understand that we all have our favorites. But I have to agree with the judges on this one. Nicole has it in the upper body. Expessially her arms they are proportioned well with her lower body. The other two in the top three look good but their symmetry is off, at least that's what I see from the pictures on here. Do the other two look good? Oh yeah! But Nicole just has her body better balanced. If I was judging I would tell the other two to work on the thickness of their arms.

Comment

I don't know much about figure, but to me Nicole Wilkins had the most aesthetically pleasing physique, though I agree that Candice had her on quad sweep.

But then again I'm biased as hell, I've always had a thing for Nicole she's just so damn attractive! lol;-)
                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Aristotle

Comment

I think i'm gonna cry. My dream girl won.. Sniffles. my my... (fanning my face) my baby won
                  Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Comment

I have nothing good to say, so I won't say anything at all. FUUUUUUUCK!
                    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT!

Erin was the clear winner. Candice looked incredible but her upper body is too big for figure, imo. Nicole looked fat, her presentation in the side poses sucks. her color was bad too.

usually a big Nicole fan, but she totally blew it this time. or did she? good job IFBB.

Comment

Until the IFBB judges judge contestants for their physique, condition and presentation for that day, this sport will continue to die.

I honestly cannot understand why any fool would buy a ticket to these events.

The IFBB has an unwritten mandate to have as few of Olympia and Arnold winners as possible - meaning that if you won before you will have the advantage later.

Proof - neither Nicole or Yaxeni should have won their event.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
                          Hey man, I always like your posts.

Just out of curiosity, can you say what you think is most accurate for the men and what you consider "political"?

Not meaning to call you out at all, but I gotta ask cuz in 24 hours... we will know..
                          Politial....Nicole has been RUMORED to be dating Allen Donnaley from Flex/AMI and you wonder if that helps influence the judges. And JM Manion's girls always seem to place at the top of every show
                          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by derail View Post
                            Until the IFBB judges judge contestants for their physique, condition and presentation for that day, this sport will continue to die.

I honestly cannot understand why any fool would buy a ticket to these events.

The IFBB has an unwritten mandate to have as few of Olympia and Arnold winners as possible - meaning that if you won before you will have the advantage later.

Proof - neither Nicole or Yaxeni should have won their event.
                            good post.

in a sport like this where the smallest mistake can make a huge impact on how you look on stage it's quiet remarkable how all these athletes are able to win year after year after year.

Comment

i honestly miss seeing FBBers be able to get as big as they can
                              I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Working...
                              X