Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arnold Classic 2012 Wrap Up videos w/Chick, Solomon, Coleman, Ray, Levrone, Farah & Raaaaambod!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blkhulk25 View Post
    wtf!!!!!! is ronnie babbling about in the video? This ninja just said branch could win the "O" lmfao. If phil or jay dont compete maybe lol branch win an "O"
    Hell, thing is you never know with the judging you get at these shows. It's crazy.
    A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

They all sound politically correct in what they're saying...gotta walk the company line. Don't wanna "argue" one MD athlete over another...
      "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

This "story" crap is going to make me vomit, did Vince McMahon buy the IFBB? Is this the fucking WWE? Branch got a gift because his story was the most interesting, it's all we've heard all weekend. When did it become "story-building?".

We get it.

Comment

Okay I had a seizure, but I'm okay now.

Anyways, I personally thought the biggest story of the weekend was Dennis Wolf get ass-raped out of $80,000.

Comment

Originally posted by Chode Logan View Post
            Okay I had a seizure, but I'm okay now.

Anyways, I personally thought the biggest story of the weekend was Dennis Wolf get ass-raped out of $80,000.
            The Arnold "Most Wonderful Story Award "

Comment

I'm not gonna waste a min of time listening to anything Dan & Bob have to say about this show after their commentary (webcast)....and interview of Branch after the show. Why? It'll be more of the same...sickening display of Branch Warren love fest.
              "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

As mad as I am about Branch winning I just want to say thank you to MD for covering the show. Lots of good video content and interviews. Good addition to the team with Bob and Dan. Sean seems like a real sincere guy who is a fan of the sport.

The hate has nothing to do with MD. It's with the IFBB and terrible judging.

All I ask is that MD covers somewhere somehow the disappointment that the fans have in this year's decision.

Branch was not the best bodybuilder this weekend. The fans have spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroFire View Post
                  As mad as I am about Branch winning I just want to say thank you to MD for covering the show. Lots of good video content and interviews. Good addition to the team with Bob and Dan. Sean seems like a real sincere guy who is a fan of the sport.

All I ask is that MD covers somewhere somehow the disappointment that the fans have in this year's decision.

I want to see Dennis Wolf read the poll where pretty much everyone voted that he won.

Comment

1. Dennis reading the poll.
                    2. IFBB judges having their faces rubbed in the poll.
                    3. Branch Warren reading the poll, handing the trophy to Dennis, begging the bodybuilding community for forgiveness, then wearing this sign during the olympia:

cheater_sign_m.jpg

Yep. That would do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lex1247 View Post
                      I'm not gonna waste a min of time listening to anything Dan & Bob have to say about this show after their commentary (webcast)....and interview of Branch after the show. Why? It'll be more of the same...sickening display of Branch Warren love fest.
                      ^ I am not watching this bullshit video.

Originally posted by Chode Logan View Post
                      I want to see Dennis Wolf read the poll where pretty much everyone voted that he won.
                      ^ I will make it happen.
                      BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by corland45 View Post
                        His surname alone should be enough to know his involvement in bbing.

BBing is first and foremeost run by jews, at the professional level. Much like all media publications and entertainment.

Your lack of understanding of the realities of the world is sickening
                        Corland finally shows up... mad respekt yo.
                        BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroFire View Post

Yup, that i almost forgot to say.

Thanks MD for giving me and the rest of us the best coverage possible from 6to 8 weeks out up to now of the training and interview videos. Great job
                          That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

You gotta give branch a break though, he probably has to look at the photos and realize that yes he was not the best bodybuilder in columbus, ohio. i'm sure he won't admit it online or through video but i'm sure in his house he will probably say " shit..now that i see these photos i probably got a away with murder lol"..
                            That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Good coverage guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X