Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arnold Classic 2012 Wrap Up videos w/Chick, Solomon, Coleman, Ray, Levrone, Farah & Raaaaambod!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MusclepapaJohn
    replied
    Originally posted by ZeroFire View Post
    Don't try to distract me with these inconsequential issues.
    lol

Leave a comment:

• ZeroFire
    replied
    Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    And in other news Putin wins in a landslide, Iran is developing nuclear power to augment their oil wealth and the womanizing Newt is still trying to win the nomination against the rich Mormon while Rush calls college students sluts and banks more oxycotin for his next sex tourism trip to the ancestral land of Victor Martinez

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.
    Don't try to distract me with these inconsequential issues.

Leave a comment:

• MusclepapaJohn
    replied
    Originally posted by ZeroFire View Post
    Come on though Bob. Branch over Dennis and Evan? Really?

Phil didn't need there be there. His spirit was alive in Dennis and Evan (tear). They have way more beautiful, symmetrical physiques than Branch.
    And in other news Putin wins in a landslide, Iran is developing nuclear power to augment their oil wealth and the womanizing Newt is still trying to win the nomination against the rich Mormon while Rush calls college students sluts and banks more oxycotin for his next sex tourism trip to the ancestral land of Victor Martinez

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Leave a comment:

• ZeroFire
    replied
    Originally posted by MuscleMike04 View Post
    Dear IFBB Judges: Your cracked out fuck-tarded trout mouth frog lipped judging panel has me confused on what they are looking for?, You award a beautiful, symmetrical, graceful physique in the likes of Phil Heath a OLYMPIA TITLE but turn around a few months later and award a totally opposite blob of muscle on a tiny 5'6 frame physique the Arnold Classic trophy? Im confused on which training method I should choose? Theres the perfect form of Phil Heath then theres the out of control throwing of the weights and cursing at them while performing horrible form. It seems like HEAD JUDGE Jim Rockell and company cant make up their minds on what they are looking for in the form of an IFBB world champion? Blob of muscle with no detail or a beautiful work of art with flowing lines 3d popping muscle? Im confused???
    Originally posted by chick View Post
    here is a clue for you...Phil wasn't in the show
    Come on though Bob. Branch over Dennis and Evan? Really?

Phil didn't need there be there. His spirit was alive in Dennis and Evan (tear). They have way more beautiful, symmetrical physiques than Branch.

Leave a comment:

• ZeroFire
    replied
    Originally posted by Chode Logan View Post
    ...or was he?
    FireShot Screen Capture #048 - 'conspiracy keanu - whoa' - www_quickmeme_com_meme_36guc6.png.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Chode Logan
    replied
    Originally posted by chick View Post
    ...or was he?

Leave a comment:

• Chode Logan
    replied
    Dear IFBB Judges: Your cracked out fuck-tarded trout mouth frog lipped judging panel has me confused on what they are looking for?, You award a beautiful, symmetrical, graceful physique in the likes of Phil Heath a OLYMPIA TITLE but turn around a few months later and award a totally opposite blob of muscle on a tiny 5'6 frame physique the Arnold Classic trophy? Im confused on which training method I should choose? Theres the perfect form of Phil Heath then theres the out of control throwing of the weights and cursing at them while performing horrible form. It seems like HEAD JUDGE Jim Rockell and company cant make up their minds on what they are looking for in the form of an IFBB world champion? Blob of muscle with no detail or a beautiful work of art with flowing lines 3d popping muscle? Im confused???
    I'm not trying to add to your flame of hate, although I enjoy it, but I seriously doubt Branch is 5'6. I bet he's 5'5 with shoes on. Did you see how small he looked when the normal people came on to give him the award for most muscular/best poser?

Leave a comment:

• chick
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MuscleMike04
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Butch Peterson
    replied
    Originally posted by myfeet View Post
    [ ok what the hell. is md fucking going Hollywood. or what. where the hell is Shawn Raye and flex. all of a sudden they aren't good enough or what? are they stepping down or being pushed out of the way. loved the show. i thought branch was tighter and dryer longer than anyone else but im not liking this hole this new feel. damn this sucks.
    Shawn and company were in different wrap up:

Leave a comment:

• Natzo
    replied
    just wiat till branch wins the O, once he makes up another story to tell.

Leave a comment:

• TX_Iron
    replied
    Can someone toss a red flag for a replay from the booth ? This event gives new meaning to the phrase "People's Champ".

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Ray
    replied
    MD Radio #148- Arnold Classic in Review is now ready!
    http://www.voiceamerica.com/episode/60173/md-radio

Strength & Honor

Leave a comment:

• myfeet
    replied
    wtf.

[ ok what the hell. is md fucking going Hollywood. or what. where the hell is Shawn Raye and flex. all of a sudden they aren't good enough or what? are they stepping down or being pushed out of the way. loved the show. i thought branch was tighter and dryer longer than anyone else but im not liking this hole this new feel. damn this sucks.

Leave a comment:

• majrminer
    replied
    Originally posted by Angelo_29 View Post
    Half of what you said i totally agree with, specifically the "i'd try my damnest to get better photographers". I've heard this statement MILLIONS of times. They looked so different in person blah blah blah. Don't you use the BEST technology to record footage and take pictures? HOW MUCH DIFFERENT CAN IT ACTUALLY BE! I saw videos, even in true HD quality on my labtop..endless pics yet there's always someone saying "in person" looks completely different. When even Shawn Ray, Ron Harris and many others clearly mentioned they had Wolf winning the show. Well Ron didn't necesarily say that, but you know he meant it. Shawn went on record and said it, Flex had Wolf winning the show i could go on. So how much different did it look..how did the lighting possibly help? I am not mad as i write this i could care less, but when the show is as big as it is..you need proper justification for things. Enough of the politics/cover-ups. Someone needs to go on record and discuss things from an honest point of view...or some sort of comprimize. As far as you respecting Dan that's a lie hahah you called him Dick Solomon just the other day :P
    I thought that was his name before he posted on here. Woops. My mistake.

Thanks for the reply, Shawn. $10,000 is a lot of chicken breasts.
    Last edited by majrminer; March 5th, 2012, 07:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X