Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evan Centopani, Ben Pakulski and Dexter Jackson Posing Routines at the Arnold Classic 2012

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evan Centopani, Ben Pakulski and Dexter Jackson Posing Routines at the Arnold Classic 2012

According to the contest scorecards, the battle for fourth place was won by Ben Pakulski by a mere 2 points. Jackson scored one point behind Pakulski in both the pre-judging and the finals. The fourth place prize was $30,000. Fifth place was $15,000.

Fifth Place Dexter Jackson Posing at the Arnold Classic 2012

Fourth Place Ben Pakulski Posing at the Arnold Classic 2012

Third place Evan Centopani posing routine in the finals of the Arnold Classic 2012

lol
    Originally posted by modredtrenton
    someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

Awesome Posing Routine

Evan may not be the most "graceful" bodybuilder when it comes to posing, but after watching this, I think he has a legitimate claim for most entertaining poser award.

He came alive at the end of his routine and you could tell he was enjoying it. Perfect song to complement his physique. For the Olympia, I want to see Evan pose to another Metallica song. It's good to see a bodybuilder with real love for his work - displaying a physique that took such extremely hard work and dedication. He lives with passion, and it showed.
      Last edited by majrminer; March 4th, 2012, 08:38 PM.
      BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

I agree bro, at the end of his routine, between his intensity and the music, gave me chills. He also has a lights out most muscular pose

Comment

Loved the song. It really sums up Evan and his journey.

3rd place? I JUST WANNA KNOW WHHHHHYYYY???

He'll be back. I really want to hear his thoughts on the judging. You know he'll give it to us straight.

Comment

Damn that was a fantastic routine....wow.....a great bodybuilder !

Comment

Originally posted by rn3040 View Post
              I agree bro, at the end of his routine, between his intensity and the music, gave me chills. He also has a lights out most muscular pose
              ^ This routine might just catapult my bodybuilding career. Congrats to Evan on coming ever closer to perfecting his craft... which so few people try to do these days. Shawn Ray would approve this posing routine on effort and the strides he has made since last year.
              BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

No easy way out, siick

Comment

Great job, he is constantly improving in all areas of his game.

Comment

i agree, the end of the routine was fucking brutally amazing. fuck yeah
                    That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Evan is the reason I still go to bodybuilding Contests,He has a great physique and is a top notch person! His posing routine was very Inspiring!

Comment

Evan look great, but sorry to say, his chest look really flat in that video...

Comment

he always has good music, and his routines are getting better!

Comment

loved Evan's posing routine, a truly inspirational person. He doesnt talk shit, he trains hard and in my opinion was the best physique on the Arnold stage this year.

Comment

Who gives a shit, Dexter won a big fat ass pay check in the legends, he should be content even if he did feel he couldve been higher..

honestly Ben deserved that spot.
                              That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Working...
                              X