Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evan Centopani, Ben Pakulski and Dexter Jackson Posing Routines at the Arnold Classic 2012

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lee Priest...Had a nice physique but always got robbed...
    Stay focused Maverick..

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroFire View Post
      No doubt fans are angry with the call and it has created much distrust in the IFBB judging system and its legitimacy.

I am curious how (or even if) MD with cover this fan backlash.

Branch always says people doubt him, but this is different. This is more than doubt, hate or opinion-- this is a travesty.

Like you said, never before has there been such a backlash from a decision and there's a reason for that. Never before have two bodybuilders, Dennis and Evan, been robbed like this.
      Oh please do give it a rest go and vent over your government and politics or something, where your not wasting your time. Its bodybuilding, it is what it is, its a subjective sport! There are no travestys! You don't like a subjective opinionated sport (which it ALWAYS has been) don't partake. Stop whining it doesn't even effect you... end of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A_Rod View Post
        No, No, No your the travesty.... BB will never change so you can keep on having pointless dreams..
        Good one.

Originally posted by theplastickid View Post
        Oh please do give it a rest go and vent over your government and politics or something, where your not wasting your time. Its bodybuilding, it is what it is, its a subjective sport! There are no travestys! You don't like a subjective opinionated sport (which it ALWAYS has been) don't partake. Stop whining it doesn't even effect you... end of discussion.
        Travesty- A false, absurd, or distorted representation of something.

Yup... yup I still think that's what it was. If you're a fan it affects you. I do like our sport and disagree with the decision-- both are possible.

We already made a difference. They interviewed Dennis and told him we disagreed (it meant a lot to him), the judges will hear about it (this could affect their decision next year), MD might write about it (possibly influencing people and judges).

Sorry you missed it. Maybe next time you can do something with your life too.

Idiot.jpg

Comment

in dennis wolf's posing routine at 0:44-0:48sec.........his lower lats looks like they have improved a lot and he should continue improving it.........

Comment

Originally posted by BenBach View Post
            No calves is probably the one bodypart you can get away with not having, look at ronnie coleman...
            dude ronnie had calves almost equal to jay cutler but they didn't had that diamond shape and his thighs were way to big for them

Comment

Originally posted by toeheadskater View Post
              Something about the way Ev curls his hands in with any bicep pose is just awkward. Almost kinda fairy like. I don't get it. It doesn't make his forearms look any bigger. Just makes it look like he was weak wrists. Weird...

Agreed, It looks very funny when he hits that front double bi

Comment

evans routine was very entertaining. with the music though i thought apollo creed had just died or something. lol,
                evan and dennis' showed much improved physiques especially in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
                  Evan may not be the most "graceful" bodybuilder when it comes to posing, but after watching this, I think he has a legitimate claim for most entertaining poser award.

He came alive at the end of his routine and you could tell he was enjoying it. Perfect song to complement his physique. For the Olympia, I want to see Evan pose to another Metallica song. It's good to see a bodybuilder with real love for his work - displaying a physique that took such extremely hard work and dedication. He lives with passion, and it showed.
                  Well said

Comment

colemans calves?

Originally posted by BenBach View Post
                    No calves is probably the one bodypart you can get away with not having, look at ronnie coleman...
                    you are a straight up fool. colemans calves were huge.

Comment

After watching Wolf here, i realize, simply put, the man has a great back. No longer do I want to hear any talk otherwise. He looked unbelievable last weekend, and I've said it before, but what bullshit it is he has to deal with the politics in this sport. He handled it much better afterwards than I would have. I mean, that was an Olympia physique he brought in my eyes. Looked great, he should at least be proud of that.

Comment

Centopani's routine was weak. 20 most musculars in a row is not a professional routine. Branch deserved to win the show, period. I hate his physique but he brought the best package. People are upset because they don't find Branche's physique appealing, not because it was some marginal decision. If people don't want Branch Warren to win shows the other competitors are the one's who have to fix it, not the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroFire View Post
                          Good one.

Travesty- A false, absurd, or distorted representation of something.

Yup... yup I still think that's what it was. If you're a fan it affects you. I do like our sport and disagree with the decision-- both are possible.

We already made a difference. They interviewed Dennis and told him we disagreed (it meant a lot to him), the judges will hear about it (this could affect their decision next year), MD might write about it (possibly influencing people and judges).

Sorry you missed it. Maybe next time you can do something with your life too.
                          Cringe- When a comment or situation makes you either throw up, or chew through the jacket that you are holding up to your face to protect you from this person/tv

Comment

Working...
                          X