Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dennis Wolf Comments on "Most Entertaining Poser" at Expo, Plus Posing Routine & Interview

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis Wolf Comments on "Most Entertaining Poser" at Expo, Plus Posing Routine & Interview

Ever wonder what the scene is like backstage in the pump up room of the Arnold Classic? Well here is a quick video by Joel Barham that gives you a brief glimpse of the behind the scenes action.

Perfect Posing.
    Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Comment

WOLF won....Branch is a mess these days.
      FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

That was awesome his transitions are impressive. Wolf should be fucking livid

Comment

That music was triumphant and his routine was flawless!

Comment

incredible posing..absolutely mindblowing .. i feel so sorry for him not winning the Arnold..in my eyes he was the winner

Comment

Bit of a travesty aye.

I wish they would hold their poses for longer though, as soon as they hit it they're straight onto the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
                Bit of a travesty aye.

I wish they would hold their poses for longer though, as soon as they hit it they're straight onto the next one.
                Yeah I always wondered why people don't hold poses anymore...back in the day they used to hold them for 4-5 seconds then transition. I think it's better that way, cause they tend to look their best mid-pose (duh) and worst during transition. I know it's hard of course.

Comment

I had no problem with the judging other than Wolf should have won best poser! His routine was refreshing to see and I hope to see more of this from other guys.

Comment

YOU'RE ALL BRANCH HATERS! Wolf was clearly the most well-rounded bodybuilder at AC2012. And by the way, I sent him the POLLS we took the other day.
                    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Wolf won hands down.. I'm tired of this.
                      IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Comment

Great posing routine.

It is sad that he got robbed. The "sport" is a joke.
                        "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Great posing, great music. His body and routine reminds me of a modern day Arnold.

He is on the right track and needs to keep competing because eventually in my opinion the judges can not deny greatness

Comment

Wow that belly popped out a few times. Evan first place.

Comment

Wolf killed that shit, great posing

Comment

Working...
                              X