Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dennis Wolf Comments on "Most Entertaining Poser" at Expo, Plus Posing Routine & Interview

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching that I think makes everyone sick to their stomachs. It's like watching something that truly breaks your heart. Knowing from head to toe, Dennis was damn good. No one was prefect, but he brought the true mass, the best back on stage, best most muscular pose, best lat spread and for the first time in a long time, feathered quads. We all can appreciate Branch's hard work and very grainy look. But lack of arm size, forearms, delts, total back, semi unbalanced quads, torn right lat makes this all just very very wrong. Everyone wants our sport to go back to it's true form which is balance, symmetry, atheistic's, condition and development. That was Dennis time that night and none of it makes any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonBaxter View Post
      I've always been rooting for Dennis. But he still has some glaring issues that IMHO need attention. Calves. Lower lats. His improvement in his lats has been impressive, but he still needs more mass around the erectors at the bottom of his lats. All his mass is at the top. Genetics will be tough to beat on this. He's just not built short enough to fill In that huge gap. As for the calves, get busy. Compared to Branch, Dennis doesn't have any calves.
      This is an on the money post imo.
      Cyberpump! - The Home of High Intensity Training (HIT) - http://www.cyberpump.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberpump View Post
        This is an on the money post imo.
        Not sure how at all.... Dennis back destroyed Branch's off the stage. Evans Back did as well. The picture's have been posted a lot. Ok, so now list all the issues which Branch. If going by the IFBB rules, he would not even placed 2nd given balance, symmetry, atheistic's, condition and development.

Btw, was going to say. I know this probably isn't the thread for it as it's been said a 100 times already. But was just replying back to what was posted.
        Last edited by ZBlacktt; March 6th, 2012, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iwannabefit View Post
          incredible posing..absolutely mindblowing .. i feel so sorry for him not winning the Arnold..in my eyes he was the winner
          I'm with you and find the IFBB perplexing to say the least. He brings class to BB imho!

Comment

Keep gettin' at it Dennis ! DENNIS THE BIG BAD WOLF # 1 ! ! !

Comment

Im a fan of Branch, Evan and Dennis but in response to branch winning the award for best poser...Laughable at best. Branch knows hes not a great poser as does the world, the only interesting thing in Branchs posing this year was you could see the emotion in his body about being back in the top 3 at the Arnold after his surgery which im sure means a lot to him but Dennis is smooth and flawless with his poses. Sure he could have held his poses longer (for the fans) but the judges dont need him to.

Whoever said theyd like to see dennis come in sharp at the O and skip everything else this year, im with 100%. Whether or not he wins id like to see him finish in the top 3 and only if jay and phil are in front of him. You can tell the sport means a lot to him personally. Branch seems to be doing things for the wrong reasons these days and im sure he will find out soon enough that when you do that, you will not get the results you desire.

Comment

Instead of Branch winning all the awards it should have gone to Wolf, his crab MM is beyond nuts and freaky as hell. Just shaking my head, he deserved it all.
                Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

wolf has to be one of the nicest pros around, would be good to sit and have a beer with i think

Comment

Originally posted by OTIS View Post
                    Instead of Branch winning all the awards it should have gone to Wolf, his crab MM is beyond nuts and freaky as hell. Just shaking my head, he deserved it all.
                    You just wanted to see it one more time huh, lol. When one mans delt is the size of the other guys delt and pec. You have now entered the freak zone.

Comment

Originally posted by ZBlacktt View Post
                      You just wanted to see it one more time huh, lol. When one mans delt is the size of the other guys delt and pec. You have now entered the freak zone.

sweet baybee jeezuz
                      Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Vielen Dank Herr Wolf für das Lesen der Beiträge auf MD Forum Bord. Wir alleglauben an dich glauben und Ihre Platzierung war ungerechtfertigt und ja, sollten Sie die BE Poser Auszeichnung bekommen haben. in Ihrem Interview mit Flex Wheeler, konnte ich sehen, dass Sie wussten beide, dass Sie gewonnen haben, und man muss zugeben, eine Sache, mit Flex Wheeler auf Ihrer Seite ist eine schöne Sache.Jeder darunter auch ich stand unter Schock, nachdem sie verzweigen zum Siegergenannt. Aber Sie haben Klasse und deshalb haben wir Fans wie Sie Teh. Seien Siemein Freund, gehen Sie sehen Familie, Freunde. Trinken Sie, für ein paar Monate zu genießen und den Kopf frei von diesem Unsinn. Kann nicht warten, um zu sehen,welches Paket Sie nächste Show zu bringen. Bis zu diesem Zeitpunkt.

Halten Sie es Gotik
                        Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdealbaby View Post
                          wolf has to be one of the nicest pros around, would be good to sit and have a beer with i think
                          I first met Dennis and his Wife at the Night of champions in ny in 04 when Dennnis was not pro yet and Him and his Wife a very nice people! Dennis is not a bitter guy and he carries himself with alot of class!

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                            Dennis did deserve best poser, no question about that. Not many guys out there who are that polished with the posing like that anymore. Reminds me a lot of guys like Labrada and Bob Paris, Zane.
                            FINALLY SOMEONE KNOWS REAL BODYBUILDING!!GO DENNIS GO!

Comment

Dennis Wolf - the real WINNER

Dennis Wolf - the real WINNER. simple as that

Comment

Dennis owned that show... if the bullshit dont stop with the bias judging, Ill be finding a new hobby. Keep your chin up Dennis, they cant deny greatness forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X