Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Branch Warren Talks Challenges and Victory at Post Contest Photoshoot. Plus Posing Routine!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Branch I asked Jesus. Even he thinks you lost.

But he did say--

cool-story-bro-jesus.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by wilfri View Post
      this Arnold wil go down in history as a one suck ass event, i mean bull shit!!!, to much hype on branch, his got a ugly physique he is holding to much fucking water not looking hard, and on top of that best poser of the night??????? fuuuuuck youuuuu, i have denis wolf 1, evan 2, people need to stop sucking to much Branch dick

Truthfull post absolutely bang on
      The ifbb imo needs a massive overall in every department they are an absolute fucking joke yet the cunts are that bastard arragant that they will not admit when they have fucked up,a lot of respect has been lost after this contest and not just for the ifbb but for that ugly blocky physique that the ifbb class as one of the best but we all know the truth

Comment

F*ck this, I'm going to Quiznos.
        BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by victoria,ruby View Post

Truthfull post absolutely bang on
          The ifbb imo needs a massive overall in every department they are an absolute fucking joke yet the cunts are that bastard arragant that they will not admit when they have fucked up,a lot of respect has been lost after this contest and not just for the ifbb but for that ugly blocky physique that the ifbb class as one of the best but we all know the truth
          You mean 'overhaul'?

Comment

WHAT GYM IS HE AT???

come on MD. get it together. list the gym on every video. we are bodybuilders. we love to know what gyms they're at.

Comment

What a bunch of shit. He's holding water and that leg just gets me upset. It is in worse shape than Vic's leg was at the 2010 AC, and back then the two "experts" were commenting that it would definitely hurt Vic's chances to win the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Lex1247 View Post
                Winning the best poser award was the final slap in the face for Dennis Wolf. Not only did he not win the show, but he lost the best poser award to Branch?? Does Branch know what a 3 quarter twisting shot is, or a kneeling pose? Ahhh, I miss the 90's...true champions who knew the art of posing...from Lee Labrada, to Shawn Ray, to Kevin Levrone, to Vince Taylor and so on. Nowdays...we get the obligatory (Hulk Hogan hand to the ear), then slapping your quad like a gay stripper then flexing it followed by the mandatory 3-4 Most Muscular poses...
                Couldnt agree more.

Comment

Enough!! get off his nuts you ain't going to change anything.....I will still watch the AC...Branch is a great guy and hard working thats the bottom line..
                  Stay focused Maverick..

Comment

Originally posted by Big A_Rod View Post
                    Enough!! get off his nuts you ain't going to change anything.....I will still watch the AC...Branch is a great guy and hard working thats the bottom line..
                    Yes he is hard working.
                    Yes I will still probably watch the Arnold (but I'm not going to it till Branch is out).
                    Yes Branch is a cool guy (minus all the fake Jesus crap).

Comment

Follow his whole right side down. Compare to his left.

Comment

Everybody keeps pointing out that right lat. It seems weird to me. He hasnt said anything about it and in his photoshoot after the Arnold it seems to have gotten better. Almost wonder if it was cramping up on him or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
                          ^ Kinda coincidental they changed the name from "best poser," don't you think (I believe someone else in this thread mentioned the same thing)? Since when did the sport of bodybuilding become WWE? Let's do backflips and handstands... wait, Kai already does that. We all know Wolf should have won the posing award, regardless of the bullshit terminology. Stop frontin' Todd. By trying to brown nose with MD, you're losing fans.

^ Is it a coincidence that the majority of FANS think Wolf should have won and are now expressing their disdain for judging? Nope. But go ahead and call us trolls to justify your weak responses, which are in fact masking the very simple problem with what took place at the ASC2012 - bullshit judging. Deflect it all you want with claims that "it looks different in person than it does in photos" (which is another way of calling fans stupid)...

At least Shawn Ray was smart enough not to say that Branch won "hands down" like the rest of the MD ass clowns. For someone with a reputation to uphold, you're treading on thin ice.

And you know Branch is reading this thread too. I bet he's smarter than everyone at MD combined because he'll keep his mouth quiet about the issue. If he didn't, it would only unleash another tirade from pissed off fans who saw two well-proportioned, huge, and well-conditioned athlets that looked better than Branch (and posed better).
                          Not brown nosin, just saying it like it is. If it were the traditional Best Poser award then yes, Dennis may have very well won it. The industry experts that were chosen for the task were only able to judge on the criteria that was given to them which was who's routine was the most entertaining. (remember, these were not IFBB Judges)
                          www.facebook.com/Todd.theCrown.Jewell www.twitter.com/toddjewell

Comment

Thanks for your insight Todd, nice to have your point of view in this thread. It's a pleasant change !!

Comment

Yeah Todd come to the forums and suck the IFBB off hopefully you place better. Support the corruption. SMH. Get a fucking back bone and some common sense and step up. You and all your fellow athletes.

At the very lease demand a clear Criteria on what physiques they want. BEST PHYSIQUE ON THAT STAGE TO THAT CRITERIA WINS. No bullshit about coming back from injuries or looking better than his last show, who gives a fuck.
                              You look like - MD FORUMS

Comment

Originally posted by DRocky123 View Post
                                Everybody keeps pointing out that right lat. It seems weird to me. He hasnt said anything about it and in his photoshoot after the Arnold it seems to have gotten better. Almost wonder if it was cramping up on him or something like that.

If you were to look up the history medical report on Branch. It would lists torn parts is high. If you've seen the video's on how he trains. It's very intense and very punishing to the body. Never seen a guy bounce 315, 405 so hard off his chest on the incline, lol. Read about the torn lat back in 2010 or so.

Comment

Working...
                                X