Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Branch Warren Talks Challenges and Victory at Post Contest Photoshoot. Plus Posing Routine!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big A_Rod View Post
    Enough!! get off his nuts you ain't going to change anything.....I will still watch the AC...Branch is a great guy and hard working thats the bottom line..
    This is true... also, for your information, this is BODYBUILDING, not the Days of our lives show... nobody cares if he's hard working or not, he's a cool guy, or not, what matters here is the presented physique!!! And he was not the best among those... he might as well be a god, and an earthly angel, but he definitely was not the best bodybuilder on stage, and that's what should've mattered that day! Fuck the judges, this is politics, makin' a story about how he recovered from an injury... bullshit!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Jewell View Post
      (remember, these were not IFBB Judges)
      yeah, they weren't IFBB judges... they were empty boxes, according to the results...

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
        You mean 'overhaul'?
        LOL LOL Sorry am a little dyslexic(i hope i spelt that right) but i do try my best

Comment

Originally posted by Kain6033 View Post
          This is true... also, for your information, this is BODYBUILDING, not the Days of our lives show... nobody cares if he's hard working or not, he's a cool guy, or not, what matters here is the presented physique!!! And he was not the best among those... he might as well be a god, and an earthly angel, but he definitely was not the best bodybuilder on stage, and that's what should've mattered that day! Fuck the judges, this is politics, makin' a story about how he recovered from an injury... bullshit!!!
          Fucking come on it's about time people said it like it is and like we all know it is, lets all stop pussying about and say it out loud, the show was fixed and if Branch was the great guy some of these dick lickers think he is, he would give the trophy to Dennis and admit he wasn't the true winner but we all know he wont do that and why

Comment

Lot's of angry cry babies in this thread.

Congratulations, Branch!

Comment

The award was for the most entertaining posing routine not who can best pose like the classical routines back in the day. If it were simply a best poser award, Dexter, Shawn Rhoden, or Dennis probably would've won as their posing and transitions are very artistic and well executed. This award was simply about who entertained the crowd the most. The slow classical songs and really slow, well technically executed posing is not always the most entertaining. The routine has to have some excitement in it to entertain the crowd. Based on the crowd response at the show it was clear that Branch entertained them the most.
              On another note, it was not the IFBB judges that judged the Most Muscular award or the Most Entertaining Poser award. There were 6 experts from the industry that were chosen for these tasks. Three judged the Most Muscular award while the other 3 judged the Posing award. They were all seated in different locations close to the stage and all judged independent from each other. They were also not informed that they had been chosen for this task until just hours before the show. This was probably the best way to ensure that these awards were judged fairly.

Your thoughts?

Comment

if branch was able to shave a few inches from his waist, his whole flow would improve. I think it hurts his flow along with his short arms. Makes him appear stumpy. Very grainy in the photoshoot vid though.

Comment

So we have 4 pages of mofo's whining. Go to the fucking gym already. Its 4 days later. Damn, this shit is worse than a maternity ward.

Comment

Originally posted by ZBlacktt View Post
                    Your thoughts?

THe most muscular award is not judged based on just the most muscular pose.... Judged on the entire physique.
                    www.facebook.com/Todd.theCrown.Jewell www.twitter.com/toddjewell

Comment

I'd much rather look like you, Todd, then Branch. And I think that's the issue. I'd rather look like you or Kuclo, who haven't even competed as a pro yet, then 2x arnold champ. And I think that is pretty universal.

Comment

THe most muscular award is not judged based on just the most muscular pose.... Judged on the entire physique.
                        Wow, so this whole contest goes to show even more how something is not right?

Because facts show Branch will never win in

MM shots

Back or front DB shots

Any Lat shots as Wolf is the widest out there and Branch is missing half his right one anyway.

Partial right quad imbalance now. Which he and Wolfs quads look to be the same in size. Just Branch has better condition.

Branch wins a calves.

So calves is what won him the trophy. Excluding everything else he was completely dwarfed in.

Comment

ACTAULLY WOLFMANS QUADS HAVE BETTER SHAPE THAN OVERRATED BRANCH QUADS,WOLF HAS THAT HUGE CRAZY FLARING OUTER SWEEP QUADS WITH MORE DETAILS AND UNLIKE BRANCH'S OVERRATED QUADS HAVE NO SHAPE BUT JUST BULK.

Comment

CMON MR TODD,U ARE THE FUTURE OF BODYBUILDING.DONT TELL ME THAT YOU LIKE BRANCH'S SHAPE THAN WOLFMANS SHAPE? ANYWAYS YOU REMIND ME OF DENNIS WOLF, TALL,BROAD SHOULDER,GOOD SHAPE,UR PROPORTION IS GOOD BUT I WANNA SEE YOUR LATS LIKE WOLFMAN JUST TO BE UP THERE IN THE FUTURE FOR MR OLYMPIA YO..PEACE!!

Comment

The award was for the most entertaining posing routine not who can best pose like the classical routines back in the day. If it were simply a best poser award, Dexter, Shawn Rhoden, or Dennis probably would've won as their posing and transitions are very artistic and well executed. This award was simply about who entertained the crowd the most. The slow classical songs and really slow, well technically executed posing is not always the most entertaining. The routine has to have some excitement in it to entertain the crowd. Based on the crowd response at the show it was clear that Branch entertained them the most.
                              On another note, it was not the IFBB judges that judged the Most Muscular award or the Most Entertaining Poser award. There were 6 experts from the industry that were chosen for these tasks. Three judged the Most Muscular award while the other 3 judged the Posing award. They were all seated in different locations close to the stage and all judged independent from each other. They were also not informed that they had been chosen for this task until just hours before the show. This was probably the best way to ensure that these awards were judged fairly.
                              I see, now we call it most entertaining poser award, to suit Branch's lack of true posing skill. Who determines that good posing is no longer entertaining Todd? This whole secrecy about judges who didn't know that they were going to be asked to judge, is a convoluted bunch of BS from the organizers, and truly comical. May I suggest that next year's posing award be changed to the 'slap your quad and stump your foot award', then the fans won't be as "confused" about the integrity of the judging criteria.

Comment

awesome

branch is awesome for sure. say what you want. but watching the contest he was harder and dryer than anyone else. i like most thought wolf was do. but he was not as hard not as dry and did not control his midsection as well as branch. i knew evan had 3rd, but his time is coming soon. damn 3rd thats fucking awesome. sorry for wolf he is a beast, but its hard to out work branch thats all there is to it. learn what your looking at people and you wont have to be surprised at the winner ya bunch of hating bitches. what the flavor of your hater aid, blue berry Branch. whahahahahahah!

Comment

Working...
                                X