Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Branch Warren Talks Challenges and Victory at Post Contest Photoshoot. Plus Posing Routine!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myfeet View Post
    branch is awesome for sure. say what you want. but watching the contest he was harder and dryer than anyone else. i like most thought wolf was do. but he was not as hard not as dry and did not control his midsection as well as branch. i knew evan had 3rd, but his time is coming soon. damn 3rd thats fucking awesome. sorry for wolf he is a beast, but its hard to out work branch thats all there is to it. learn what your looking at people and you wont have to be surprised at the winner ya bunch of hating bitches. what the flavor of your hater aid, blue berry Branch. whahahahahahah!
    lol

Comment

branch is awesome for sure. say what you want. but watching the contest he was harder and dryer than anyone else. i like most thought wolf was do. but he was not as hard not as dry and did not control his midsection as well as branch. i knew evan had 3rd, but his time is coming soon. damn 3rd thats fucking awesome. sorry for wolf he is a beast, but its hard to out work branch thats all there is to it. learn what your looking at people and you wont have to be surprised at the winner ya bunch of hating bitches. what the flavor of your hater aid, blue berry Branch. whahahahahahah!
      Whoa you had me fooled. You started making such a concise and intelligent argument at first, then you let it all spiral down the drain. Either way, you must live on blueberry planet if you really think Branch was the hardest and driest on that stage, or his back for that matter. Hey at least your post was entertaining!! whahahahahahahaha LOL

Comment

There are a few posters in this thread that seem a little "imperceptive"... IFBB Judges maybe???

Comment

Originally posted by alexceau View Post
          Whoa you had me fooled. You started making such a concise and intelligent argument at first, then you let it all spiral down the drain. Either way, you must live on blueberry planet if you really think Branch was the hardest and driest on that stage, or his back for that matter. Hey at least your post was entertaining!! whahahahahahahaha LOL
          @myfeet is an angry noob who likes the "hard work" criteria to judge bodybuilding shows, and calls 87% of fans haters because they felt (combined) that Evan and Wolf were better. Yeah, we're just haters. That term is thrown around more than, well, anything.
          BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

LensCrafters buy one get a second pair free?

He has one good leg left, his left side the rest is a mess. Poor arms and forearms, smaller delts, god awful Back the sags around that large waist line for his height.

Missing right lat which really looks bad, imbalance right quad now also. His posing routine is what it is ( fast, action, rocking ). Because if he tried the Dennis approach. All his flaws with be a huge spotlight and he wouldn't make the top 6. This is not hate, more like everyone should be saying what the hell is going on here and with our sport?

Last edited by ZBlacktt; March 7th, 2012, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Was going to add one more...... Again side by sides. We all know Wolf is a far bigger guy ( see MM shot above ), yet look at the very controlled slim waist line. Note Dennis has his right leg forward in this shot. The quad sweep matches Branches best quad his left. While Branch puts out the recent smaller injured quad. You can also see the torn right lat in Branch in this pose as well. Evan is not set yet in the pose when picture was took.

Comment

Originally posted by ZBlacktt View Post
                Was going to add one more...... Again side by sides. We all know Wolf is a far bigger guy ( see MM shot above ), yet look at the very controlled slim waist line. Note Dennis has his right leg forward in this shot. The quad sweep matches Branches best quad his left. While Branch puts out the recent smaller injured quad. You can also see the torn right lat in Branch in this pose as well. Evan is not set yet in the pose when picture was took.
                ^Fuckballs of China, WOLF LOOKS SIIIIIIIICK in that abs and thigh shot. Striated full-blown quads... first time he's come to a show with striations in the quads I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Speaks for itself.

Wolf, strong V taper, Branch love handles, looks over weight and soft in the back.

Just not impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich2020 View Post
                    So we have 4 pages of mofo's whining. Go to the fucking gym already. Its 4 days later. Damn, this shit is worse than a maternity ward.
                    The irony is that you took the time to pay it attention. And in doing so, further galvanize the topic.

Wolfy boy brought the pain! He's got a filthy frame!!

Comment

For what Branch won? Because he has a better sponsor than Wolf? Ok. Wolf and no calves, but Branch has no forearms, flat biceps, a lot of water on the back, one leg (thigh) are much smaller than the other. Wolf was in much better shape! Centopani too. A year ago he had a weak back, but this year he has improved considerably.

This is true for me and many other fans of Bodybuilding:
                      1 Muscle-TECH
                      2 BSN
                      3 Universal
                      4 ALLMAX

It should be:
                      1 Wolf
                      2 Centopani
                      3 Warren
                      4 Pakulski

I like Branch, but this is really a joke. Branch in pursuit of the mass lost symmetries. He was perfect:

In 2007 he was bigger and had a perfect X. Since 2009, all fucked up.

2007:

2008:

2010:

To: All IFBB Professional Members
                      Re: SYMMETRY & NATURAL AESTHETICS

Montreal, Canada, April 13, 2005: With a mandate from President Ben Weider, the Professional Committee and a team of expert advisors recently evaluated the issues associated with muscular development, such as size, shape, density, separation and definition, in relation to symmetry and natural aesthetics.

Certain objective criteria are involved in assessing symmetry and natural aesthetics in competitive bodybuilding. Of great significance are the qualities of balance, proportion and the overall “flow” of the physique, including classic attributes such as a dramatic “V-taper”; from broad shoulders and a wide back to a streamlined waist and a flat, muscular abdomen. In addition, there should be balance between upper and lower body development, and harmony between the left and right sides of the body. These characteristics have been the hallmark of a bodybuilder’s physique for decades, and it is the intent of this Advisory Notice to reaffirm their significance.

Distended abdomens and distorted muscles negatively impact upon symmetry and natural aesthetics and, therefore, detract from the overall physique. Athletes and judges are advised that muscle size at the expense of symmetry and natural aesthetics will not be assessed favourably.

All inquiries regarding the IFBB Professional Division should be directed to:

Jim Manion
                      Chairman
                      IFBB Professional Division
                      P.O. Box 3224
                      Pittsburgh , PA 15230

Toll Free: 1-866-304-4322
                      Tel: (412) 276-5027
                      Fax: (412) 281-0470
                      E-mail: [email protected]

Where is the symmetry? Wolf and Centopani have the symmetry and size. Branch has too big leg up over the body. I wonder ... For which he won? A year ago, won deservedly, but this year Wolf and Centopani were better than Branch! IFBB is a joke. Sorry for my English.
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/WallEast

Comment

Originally posted by Chode Logan View Post
                        I'd much rather look like you, Todd, then Branch. And I think that's the issue. I'd rather look like you or Kuclo, who haven't even competed as a pro yet, then 2x arnold champ. And I think that is pretty universal.
                        Couldn't agree with this more...me being 5'11 has nothing to do with it either. I think 8 out of 10 people easily wanna look like (if they had to choose) a Dennis Wolf or a Todd Jewel versus a 5'6 250lbs mess of a physique that is Branch Warren.
                        "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
                          The irony is that you took the time to pay it attention. And in doing so, further galvanize the topic.

Wolfy boy brought the pain! He's got a filthy frame!!
                          never said Wolf didn't but fuck your damn tear drops should be fucking dry from all the bitching and complaining. Pretty sure by now Branch's check has cleared the bank and you are up at 1am talking bout some shit I referenced to over a couple of days ago. Now get your ass in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by alexceau View Post
                            I see, now we call it most entertaining poser award, to suit Branch's lack of true posing skill. Who determines that good posing is no longer entertaining Todd? This whole secrecy about judges who didn't know that they were going to be asked to judge, is a convoluted bunch of BS from the organizers, and truly comical. May I suggest that next year's posing award be changed to the 'slap your quad and stump your foot award', then the fans won't be as "confused" about the integrity of the judging criteria.
                            LMAO too funny!!lets all do the slap your quad and stomp you foot dance so we get award too.

Comment

dennis and evan have more favorable shape, but branch has some insane striated muscle mass! branch earned it but i think dennis and evans time is coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X