Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Cicherillo interviews Arnold Schwarzenegger at the Arnold Seminar. 5 Part Series

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Cicherillo interviews Arnold Schwarzenegger at the Arnold Seminar. 5 Part Series

Take a trip down memory lane as Arnold Schwarzenegger discusses the evolution of the Arnold Classic, the "Austrian Oak's" first competition in Columbus (1970), Arnold's first Mr Olympia competition and the early bodybuilding federations. This is part one of a five part series with the "Governator" hosted by Bob Cicherillo on the morning after the finals of the Arnold Classic. Sunday March 4, 2012.

Arnold Schwarzenegger tells more stories including his helping Sergio, "advices", psychology, winning and losing, beating Reg Park, and Franco. This is part two of a five part series with the "Governator" hosted by Bob Cicherillo on the Sunday morning after the finals of the Arnold Classic 2012.

Arnold Schwarzenegger tells why he decided to compete in the 1980 Olympia after hanging up his posing trunks in 1975. This is part three of a five part series with the "Governator" hosted by Bob Cicherillo on the Sunday morning after the finals of the Arnold Classic 2012.

Arnold Schwarzenegger tells more stories about Franco and Joe Weider featuring some facial expressions reminiscent of "Total Recall".

Arnold Schwarzenegger on impersonations and whats next for Hollywood's favorite action hero

Arnold is the man.
    Originally posted by modredtrenton
    someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

This was a great interview/fireside chat with Arnold. Wait until you see the others. Arnold tells some awesome stories!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

I get it that the dude is responsible for bringing bodybuilding and weight training to the masses. I appreciate that someone had an integral part in that so I can enjoy a gym wherever I go.

Does anyone feel like Arnold gets tired of having his balls licked, or do you think he likes the extra sandpapery chafing?
          Last edited by majrminer; March 6th, 2012, 07:44 PM.
          BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Terrific interview with Arnold with an interesting look back.
            Even with all the emceeing that Bob does I get the impression he continues to have a great deal of admiration for Arnold as the accomplished bodybuilder, actor a statesman that he is.

Comment

I liked this, good ol' stories!
              http://www.facebook.com/LasseSchulzNielsen

Comment

When do the other parts come out Butch?
                Originally posted by modredtrenton
                someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

Originally posted by schulz View Post
                  I liked this, good ol' stories!

THanks

Wait till you see the rest of it..!

Comment

Awesome coverage, glad I got to see the seminar... cant wait for the other parts

Comment

Ever wonder what the scene is like backstage in the pump up room of the Arnold Classic? Well here is a quick video by Joel Barham that gives you a brief glimpse of the behind the scenes action.

Comment

Arnold is the man. without him bodybuilding would not have grown to the sport it is today. great respect for him and i realy cannot wait to see the other parts of this seminar.

Comment

The charisma that Arnold had/has is something that is seriously lacking in today's bbers.

Comment

Thank you very much for this. What an extremely interesting interview. The second part is a real jewel to those interested in the history of bodybuilding.
                            www.xbody.gr

Comment

Arnold Schwarzenegger tells more stories including his helping Sergio, "advices", psychology, winning and losing, beating Reg Park, and Franco. This is part two of a five part series with the "Governator" hosted by Bob Cicherillo on the Sunday morning after the finals of the Arnold Classic 2012.

Comment

Working...
                              X