Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Last Rep with Hosts Bob Cicherillo and Peter McGough - The Arnold Classic Report!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last Rep with Hosts Bob Cicherillo and Peter McGough - The Arnold Classic Report!

The Last Rep with Hosts Bob Cicherillo and Peter McGough - The Arnold Classic Report!

good stuff!

Comment

You guys stole Kevin Levrone acronym....

Comment

Haha cool, really liked it!!!
        www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Love it! So good to see Peter again. He's the MAN!!!

Comment

Peter telling it like it is, good man.
            www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Awesome kinda like MD's version of ESPN's SportsCenter. Cool stuff can we expect this type of coverage for all Pro shows this season or is this only a special for the ASF?
              BULK SMASH!!!

Comment

So far the addition of Bob has been amazing no addition has had this much of an effect. Peters insight is also a wonderful addition, that's a whole lot of bodybuilding knowledge sitting there

Comment

This is the same as episode one is it not???.
                  BULK SMASH!!!

Comment

As far as I know, they want to keep making the shows regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulkdawg562 View Post
                      Awesome kinda like MD's version of ESPN's SportsCenter. Cool stuff can we expect this type of coverage for all Pro shows this season or is this only a special for the ASF?
                      madmax is correct...this is a pilot concept for a regular weekly show that will premiere right here on MD. as we progress and take on sponsors, the production value will increase..right now, I'm on my own dime....

Comment

Originally posted by Bulkdawg562 View Post
                        This is the same as episode one is it not???.
                        It is not

Comment

Originally posted by chick View Post
                          madmax is correct...this is a pilot concept for a regular weekly show that will premiere right here on MD. as we progress and take on sponsors, the production value will increase..right now, I'm on my own dime....
                          Thanks for doing this Bob, it's a pretty cool set up.

Comment

Outstanding! -- And this is only the beginning! There are some very ambitious new projects in the works. -- Bob has worked hard to get this show off the ground and I think you're really gonna enjoy the direction it's headed.

Comment

Hahahaha, Bob seems as little irritated McGough keeps saying Wolf should have won.

Comment

Working...
                              X