Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Cutler Update from Venice. Check out Behind the Scenes Vids with Jay at FitExpo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Cutler Update from Venice. Check out Behind the Scenes Vids with Jay at FitExpo

Another Big Jay update this time right before the Fit Expo 2012 at the Downtown LA Convention Center.
    A lot more of Big Jay to come this weekend, stay tuned.
    Max.

Uh. I missed it. What was the big update...?
    "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Jay seemed blazed. lol
      I don't knock on doors motherfucker I knock doors over. -Flex Wheeler

Comment

He's yesterday's news..
        IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Comment

When he speaks he reminds me of Curly fom the Three Stoges LOL Hey Moe, Hey Moe hahaha
          FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

The weather here is awesome. I wore sandals and tank top pretty much all day

Comment

For all the guys overseas , Jay is great , what a champion and great man . He definetly deserve what he's got , fame , success , money . A role model , a modern hero for the upcoming bodybuilders . Dave , hit us with a lot of videos and pics from there , ur doing a great job , we count on u sir .

Comment

Good strategy to rest the body! It seems to me healthy!

Comment

Hey Jay, the weather here is great now too. Going to be in the 70's today.

Comment

Great Interview, I am sure it will be packed around Jay's booth and the SmartShake booth when he appears there plus the seminar.

Otherwise he looks very at ease and healthy. I understand he is back up to 265 pounds now and still in amazing shape. Still the no 1 ambassador for the sport, none of the other guys are even close in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by The Norwegian View Post
                      Great Interview, I am sure it will be packed around Jay's booth and the SmartShake booth when he appears there plus the seminar.
                      More likely he will have the longest lines of the weekend. Even longer than Jamie Eason! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sandpig View Post
                        More likely he will have the longest lines of the weekend. Even longer than Jamie Eason! lol
                        I think you are right, Sandpig. Hope you are OK and all is well btw.

Comment

What a pile of blown money. If I had this dude signed I would pay someone to do a weekly update video ATLEAST!! Holy shit this guy could boost MD's rating to unreal levels but he isn't even utilized.

Comment

Anyone recommend a good gym in the Carlsbad, CA area. I'll go as far as 25 miles out.

Thanks friends.

Comment

Originally posted by eu View Post
                              For all the guys overseas , Jay is great , what a champion and great man . He definetly deserve what he's got , fame , success , money . A role model , a modern hero for the upcoming bodybuilders . Dave , hit us with a lot of videos and pics from there , ur doing a great job , we count on u sir .
                              You judge a man's greatness on fame, "success" and money? You have a bit of living to do. Most people would love to have those things, but a man's greatness is in his ability to know and tend to what's really important in life.
                              Last edited by majrminer; January 27th, 2012, 02:06 AM.
                              BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Working...
                              X