Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Cutler Update from Venice. Check out Behind the Scenes Vids with Jay at FitExpo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by He-Man View Post
    When he speaks he reminds me of Curly fom the Three Stoges LOL Hey Moe, Hey Moe hahaha
    ^ LMAO this! Jay's getting into the bullshit part of bodybuilding... selling plastic shit. "My shaker cup is all the rage, until next year when the new one is all the rage." Guess you can't blame the guy. It's just sad to see a bodybuilder on the physical decline.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
      ^ LMAO this! Jay's getting into the bullshit part of bodybuilding... selling plastic shit. "My shaker cup is all the rage, until next year when the new one is all the rage." Guess you can't blame the guy. It's just sad to see a bodybuilder on the physical decline.
      I just wanna know whose the chick in your avatar?

Comment

Majrminer ur my BITCH ! Hows that biatch ?! Bodybuilding is the most important thing in Jay's life , BITCHHHH !!! Get the fuck out with ur stupid comments , if ur a hater hate ur fuckin mother cause u were born with no fuckin respect . Man ur just a shit to me , fuckin idiot .

Comment

Originally posted by aded_greatness View Post
          Jay seemed blazed. lol
          'Dat Cali Kush son!
          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by themakcompany View Post
            Anyone recommend a good gym in the Carlsbad, CA area. I'll go as far as 25 miles out.

Thanks friends.
            World Gym in San Diego isn't too far from you

Comment

Working...
            X