Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Branch Warren vs Michael Kefalianos - Comparisons Video from the Australian Pro!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branch Warren vs Michael Kefalianos - Comparisons Video from the Australian Pro!

Thanks for the video, looks like great atmosphere!
    www.xbody.gr

Comment

Mike will compete again at German Grand Prix in April!

Strength & Honor

Comment

Mike K much sharper than Branch.. Branch's leg was noticeably smaller than at the AC.
        IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Comment

i hate the whole knock out the champ to become the champ...mike was better tht day..i guess the only thing branch has going on is that his ass has more striations
          That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

No disrespect to Branch but this win belonged to Mike K.

Comment

Originally posted by muscleten View Post
              i hate the whole knock out the champ to become the champ...mike was better tht day..i guess the only thing branch has going on is that his ass has more striations
              I concur!!! Pure BS!

Comment

Im starting to like kefalianos more and more always brings sick condition

Comment

Branch was definatly the bigger man!

Comment

Just say no to spare tires and soft Backs.

Mike owns this shot as well.

Last edited by ZBlacktt; March 18th, 2012, 11:31 PM.

Comment

I know why mike lost... he is wearing a G string for gods sake...
                      Stay focused Maverick..

Comment

I'd love to root for my Greek brethren; his conditioning was on point.

But, Branch had conditioning AND mass. My opinion, Mike is lacking the thickness in the back. Very apparent in the Lat Spread and Back Double Bicep.

I will say this now, Branch is going to give Phil a SERIOUS run for his money at the Olympia. Kai just doesn't have the structure to win.

Comment

Must be nice to work for muscle tech
                          can't think of another reason this guy wins anything

Comment

Originally posted by meetch View Post

But, Branch had conditioning AND mass. My opinion, Mike is lacking the thickness in the back. Very apparent in the Lat Spread and Back Double Bicep.

I will say this now, Branch is going to give Phil a SERIOUS run for his money at the Olympia. Kai just doesn't have the structure to win.
                            For real??? a run for his money please would be short bloody race..No way is Branch touching Phil and as for Kai's structure over Branch's...Kai's is much better....Yes Branch has great work ethic most pros do....yes he made good come back after surgery..but come on it isn't a winning body..hell if that's what wins shows Marcus Rhul should have many wins then.
                            Infinite + 1 = Doing what others are scared to dream of.

Comment

Originally posted by meetch View Post

Lmfao at this whole post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow dumbest post of 2012 by far lol

Comment

Working...
                              X