Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPC Kentucky Muscle Anyone?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NPC Kentucky Muscle Anyone?

    Is anyone doing the Kentucky Muscle?

  • #2
    hey man, Im not competing in the KY muscle, but I'm going to try and come watch and cheer you on! Figured I would chime in on this thread too seeing I do on your others as well, lol. Your last pics looked great man, keep it up, its getting closer.
    Deke

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by deke89 View Post
      hey man, Im not competing in the KY muscle, but I'm going to try and come watch and cheer you on! Figured I would chime in on this thread too seeing I do on your others as well, lol. Your last pics looked great man, keep it up, its getting closer.
      Deke
      Your support along with other Team Natty members is truly appreciated. Thanks Deke, those pics were taken about 3 weeks ago I will have some updated pics next sunday after I meet with Jason. Keep Grinding Deke you got 8 weeks of prep left to bring home the hardware!

      Comment


      • #4
        91/2 weeks out from the KY muscle right now!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MR.SoCal View Post
          91/2 weeks out from the KY muscle right now!!
          Good to see someone else competing at the show. What weight class are you planning on competing in?

          Comment


          • #6
            I'll be there. Probably be in the middleweight class, but might be able to get down to welter. My brother will be in the teen and lightweight classes as well.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by luke_b21 View Post
              I'll be there. Probably be in the middleweight class, but might be able to get down to welter. My brother will be in the teen and lightweight classes as well.
              In the same exact boat. Best of luck with the rest of your prep and see you onstage.

              Comment


              • #8
                Two of my good friends are doing it,one is probably going to be a super-heavy(he took second at the open light heavy last year.....should have won though)-and the other one is from Chicago and will be a heavy weight-VERY well conditioned and won several shows in the past,should be a good show but i bet my money on the overall on my buddy the super heavy guy-you'll see....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by adilevy View Post
                  Two of my good friends are doing it,one is probably going to be a super-heavy(he took second at the open light heavy last year.....should have won though)-and the other one is from Chicago and will be a heavy weight-VERY well conditioned and won several shows in the past,should be a good show but i bet my money on the overall on my buddy the super heavy guy-you'll see....
                  Adi, good meeting you. I wouldn't mind flying in to see that show.
                  "My claim to fame? I went from being obese as a child to being the most nasty ripped man in the building."

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X