NPC Mid-Atlantic Carolina Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPC Mid-Atlantic Carolina Classic

Main Stage Muscle is hosting the First Annual NPC Mid-Atlantic Carolina Classic!

Date:
    October 17, 2009

Spirit Square
    345 North College Street
    Charlotte, NC 28202

Time:
    10:30AM - Prejudging
    6:00PM -Finals

Contacts:
    Kevin DeHaven 704.661.5142
    Darlene Malecki 704.264.9540

Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, and Bikini

Guest Poser: Jay Cutler

Here is the poster!
    Attached Files

Comment

BUMP!

Comment

Press Release

Media Contacts:
        Darlene Malecki 704-264-9540
        Kevin DeHaven 704-661-5142

Main Stage Muscle Brings Sold Out NPC Bodybuilding, Figure, Fitness and Bikini Event back to Charlotte at the McGlohon Theatre

Over 90 Competitors Participated in 1st Annual NPC Mid-Atlantic Carolina Classic with Special Guest Appearance by the 2009 Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler

Charlotte NC– October 17 2009 – Main Stage Muscle hosted a sold out NPC bodybuilding, figure, fitness and bikini competition on Saturday October 17, at the McGlohon Theatre. This year’s event was the 1st Annual Mid-Atlantic Carolina Classic drawing over 90 NPC competitors from across the US. Jay Cutler, the 3-time and current Mr. Olympia, performed that evening to a sold out house. The overall champion in Men’s Open Bodybuilding was Steve McNamara from Lumberton, Texas; in Women’s Open Bodybuilding was N’Keigh Miles from Ridgeway, SC; in Open Figure was Ryan Althoff from High Point, NC; and the Bikini winner was Gretchen Coley from Holly Springs, NC.

“This is a serious sport in Charlotte and we wanted to promote this event to showcase the caliber of competitors especially in the southeast,” said Darlene Malecki, co-founder of Main Stage Muscle. “This is the first time a bodybuilding event has been hosted in Charlotte in over threeyears. It was great to be back in Charlotte and we look forward to hosting this event next year,” said Kevin DeHaven, co-founder of Main Stage Muscle.

About Main Stage Muscle
        Main Stage Muscle promotes Bodybuilding, Figure, Fitness, Bikini and Powerlifting events in the Charlotte, NC area. Kevin DeHaven and Darlene Malecki, co-founders of Main Stage Muscle, are both active competitors in bodybuilding and powerlifting respectively.

www.mainstagemuscle.com

Comment

It was a great show! Jay and Mark were very accessible and patient with the fans. The level of competition among the men was fantastic-Ray Adame was the best conditioned bodybuilder I have EVER seen and Steve McNamara was the deserving winner, having the perfect combination of mass and conditioning! Only criticism-the crossing over between figure and bodybuilding isn't doing either division any good. Overall, great show and my wife might do it next year. Our avatar is at the show.

Comment

Originally posted by axioma View Post
            It was a great show! Jay and Mark were very accessible and patient with the fans. The level of competition among the men was fantastic-Ray Adame was the best conditioned bodybuilder I have EVER seen and Steve McNamara was the deserving winner, having the perfect combination of mass and conditioning! Only criticism-the crossing over between figure and bodybuilding isn't doing either division any good. Overall, great show and my wife might do it next year. Our avatar is at the show.
            Thanks!

I forwarded your kind words on to the promoters so they could hear your feedback!

Comment

Working...
            X