Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branden Ray---Nationals '08

Whattup B-

Just wanted to say that I think the Nationals in 2008 is your show to dominate. Time to get back to the grind and get that pro card to finish the year. I'm gonna have to kick your ass in the gym again I guess---but just know this---you were millimeters away from that card so stay hungry my friend--I know you are, plus I know your girl is gonna stay on you too. You have so much potential bro and I know the USA is only fuel for the fire. Can't control the fact that a Heavyweight sucked down to win your class (reminds me of my boy Guy Cisternino at the Nats last year when Jose Raymond---a pro already---continued to compete and beat him).

Hit me up when you are back in DC.

J
    Muscle Tech Athlete

Good to see friends looking out for one another. That is one of the best things about bbing. Have others with u in the same cause. I know I am still going harder than ever because one of my best friends back in Ontario is going hard at it day in and day out. We are both competitive and I always wanna show him big improvements so that kicks him in the nuts to improve even further. This guy was stuck at 275 on the incline bench press for years and when I came to Alberta and never let up he got his act together and put his diet, training, and recovery together finally and is now benching 345 for reps on the incline, while looking bigger than ever. By the way go Branden!

Comment

I agree J... probably doesn't wanna think about dieting for another show in November but you've dieted this long. Might as well push on while your already in great condition and get even better. Do it B. Ray!! MD is behind you!!
      NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

BRay looked great at the USA's and the Nationals can be his for the taking! Pulling for ya BRay.
        TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
        www.fitcorps.net

Comment

Brandon has a very pleasing physique. But I would take Dave's advice on NoBull last night. He should take the year off.

He won't be able to beat Peter Putnam in the light-heavies who barely made weight at 198 1/4 last year. Branden only weighed 186 lbs at the USAs.

Putnam has the shape and size to dominate the class. Shoulders, small waist, and his legs won't be touched.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by BuffStuff; July 29th, 2008, 11:12 AM.

Comment

I can see B Ray taking the year off if he wasn't so close at the USA's, however, anybody can be beaten on any given night; so B Ray, show everybody what time it is at the Nationals!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShowtimeSC View Post
              I can see B Ray taking the year off if he wasn't so close at the USA's, however, anybody can be beaten on any given night; so B Ray, show everybody what time it is at the Nationals!!!
              If he competes at the Nationals he loses again. Too risky and I am sure MD wants him to compete where he has a greater chance of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffStuff View Post
                Brandon has a very pleasing physique. But I would take Dave's advice on NoBull last night. He should take the year off.

He won't be able to beat Peter Putnam in the light-heavies who barely made weight at 198 1/4 last year. Branden only weighed 186 lbs at the USAs.

Putnam has the shape and size to dominate the class. Shoulders, small waist, and his legs won't be touched.

Brandon was only 186 ???

I tought he said he had trouble getting down to the light-heavies

Comment

he said he weighed 197 1 day out in his mdtv interview
                  "Leg Day Is Business"
                  Layne Norton

Comment

He'll be coming by our offices next week! Can't wait to meet him in person!
                    Training "gurus" LOL!!!

Comment

B- Ray should do the Nat's and go head up with Putnam on the Battle Field to settle all disputes!
                      The National Title is no joke!
                      If I was him, I'd do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                        B- Ray should do the Nat's and go head up with Putnam on the Battle Field to settle all disputes!
                        The National Title is no joke!
                        If I was him, I'd do it!

I agree. Putnam is beatable (last years nationals he was beat out by someone with less conditioning). I would do the nationals if I was B Ray
                        Wondering if I should HATE ForemanRules Because he hates ME?

Comment

Originally posted by k_nine110 View Post
                          I agree. Putnam is beatable (last years nationals he was beat out by someone with less conditioning). I would do the nationals if I was B Ray
                          Yeah, by Charles Dixon who had been runner up there for two years prior '05, '06.

Comment

Why not do the Nationals? Honestly when I saw Branden was doing the USAs the first thing I thought to myself was, "Man, is Peter gonna have to wait another year to get his pro card", until I found out Peter was opting out of the USAs to do Nationals. Branden is gifted and has a very pleasing physique and I dont think size is the issue here, but rather conditioning, something that can be rectified by November for sure. Gonna be interesting what he decides, but Im with Shawn Ray, lets settle this thing and make Nationals a show for the ages!!

Comment

Peter would win between the 2

he has flaws but can get crazy dry

Comment

Working...
                              X