X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of luck BSA, your a beast!

Comment

Originally posted by ShowtimeSC View Post
      Go get em Sean! You are the hardest working bodybuilder out there right now, so I wish you the best of luck!
      Sean is ridiculously huge and nobody gets like that without busting their ass. That being said, how do you know he is the hardest working bodybuilder out there?

Comment

Best of luck BSA - lots of fans routing for you - take it easy and dial in the way we know you can!

Comment

good luck my friend see you at the mr. olympia ill be at the jetfuel (GAT) booth come say hi

peace
          I love a hard penis in my mouth

Comment

Hey BSA how are u feeling this far out?? I hope u can dial it in for this show and let the judges see the total package. U look great being this far out. Good luck.

Comment

Whats up my boyz..Hope everyone is doing great an training hard...Things are well here as I start my diet..Im excited to see the finish package..Alot of positive things have happened in my life since the USAS,So thats gonna be great to prepare STRESS FREE...Im now living in Maryland AN focused like its my first show this year...I Thank each n everyone one of yall for yr continued support...If anyone of yall is gonna be at TEAM UNIVERSE this weekend,Stop by the ABB/ON BOOTH Sat night an say hello...I will be working the booth..We will be giving away great tasting samples etc...
              BSA
              Attached Files
              2008 JR.NATIONAL OVERALL CHAMPION

TEAM ON/ABB SPONSORED ATHLETE

Comment

Originally posted by duncanlukas
                lol, this is a stupid arguement...everyone out there who looks like anything busts their ass, no matter what genetics, what they're using, w/e. they bust their ass...who cares who works harder, they all work hard, and the ones that dont look like shit.
                Agreed! I just thought the guy's post saying "Sean is the hardest working guy out there" was ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                X