No announcement yet.

LHWs at Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monty Mabry watch out with him he just swung by my house a few minutes ago and he is 225 still and sliced already...best I have seen him and hes working with George Farah. Big dark horse. Good guy too.

Comment

Originally posted by TYSR29 View Post
      Monty Mabry watch out with him he just swung by my house a few minutes ago and he is 225 still and sliced already...best I have seen him and hes working with George Farah. Big dark horse. Good guy too.
      ha ha George is prepping half the light heavy class...LOL me, putnum, monty, chulsey i believe, and the young kid that won the light heavy's at jr. nationals i think hell there may be more than that...LOL TEAM FARAH BABY
      IFBB PRO Brad Davis

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog08 View Post
        I was going to go pic up the new muscle mag tonight but didnt get a chance. Look forward to seing it though. Well best of luck to you as well then.
        LOL It seems that Chulsey is really the BEAST that everyone says that he is. Looked for him @ the Mr.O , but the folks from Texas said he stayed home to train and stay focused on Nationals. So yes GET YOUR POPCORN READY.

Comment

Originally posted by jlb001 View Post
          Aww...Your the easy one. I was meaning the other two goofs that seam to be the worst. lol Or is that just one person pretending to be two?

Obviously you missed DT's 11 page spread on leg training in Muscle Mag for the month of Aug I believe and the one on arm training in this months Muscle Mag. He's had fair more print than Chusley, but then print doesn't win the shows...You gotta have the goods to back up what your saying.

I won't be eating popcorn. I'll be on that stage too!
          Oh come on jlb. Your the messy one, looking to start shit up again. Your the real goof off, trust me I have seen you in person(Ohio) . Go find some where else to start your little fire. On a more serious note, GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT WILL BE GRACING THE STAGE IN ATLANTA. Be safe and come in in good condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Pound 4 Pound View Post
            Oh come on jlb. Your the messy one, looking to start shit up again. Your the real goof off, trust me I have seen you in person(Ohio) . Go find some where else to start your little fire. On a more serious note, GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT WILL BE GRACING THE STAGE IN ATLANTA. Be safe and come in in good condition.
            Really is that the best you can do? You sound jealous because I was making sure my guy had everything he needed before, during and after he stepped on stage. My goodness....its called believing in the person you are with and making sure everything is done as needed. So if that is being a goof...I'll take that anyday.
            Live in the Moment

Comment

Ya'll know those two goofs are gonna come in here talking smack about how great THEY think Chulsey is again and how he is just gonna dominate this weight class.

Honestly....I know there are several that will be in that class that will totally wipe his butt up off the floor. Darrell being one of them. lol
              jlb what I'm saying to you is be the little cheerleader that you are for DT, but don't dog Chulsey in the process. Like I said before I heard that DT and Chulsey are friends and thats why I'm sure that neither of them indulge in the tread talk. So don't dog Chulsey you wouldn't want his wife dogging out DT. Chulsey has a hell of a hipe team and you are ''CRAZY AS HELL IF YOU THINK THAT THIS KID WILL BE WIPED OF THE STAGE." Check yourself babygirl and keep this shit clean. Everone wants their person to win and thats normal but you don't have to "UNLEASH THE BEAST ON A TREAD" let DT do that on stage as I believe Chulsey will also. Good luck @ nationals jlb I'm sure I will see you following somebody around as usual.

Comment

Should be a good show

Comment

Originally posted by brandenray View Post
                  Should be a good show
                  whats Up "B" wish you were doing the show. The more top notch bodybuilders the better. Stay healthy bro and keep packing on that mass.

Comment

Originally posted by Pound 4 Pound View Post
                    jlb what I'm saying to you is be the little cheerleader that you are for DT, but don't dog Chulsey in the process. Like I said before I heard that DT and Chulsey are friends and thats why I'm sure that neither of them indulge in the tread talk. So don't dog Chulsey you wouldn't want his wife dogging out DT. Chulsey has a hell of a hipe team and you are ''CRAZY AS HELL IF YOU THINK THAT THIS KID WILL BE WIPED OF THE STAGE." Check yourself babygirl and keep this shit clean. Everone wants their person to win and thats normal but you don't have to "UNLEASH THE BEAST ON A TREAD" let DT do that on stage as I believe Chulsey will also. Good luck @ nationals jlb I'm sure I will see you following somebody around as usual.
                    Dah no kidding everyone wants who they like to win. Why wouldn't they? That is part of what this sport is about.

You really should go back and re-read some of those posts. I don't think I EVER once bashed anyone. Any comments I may have made about Chusley's conditioning at NA's I will stand firmly behind because those pics of him show his conditioning.

I'll be on that stage just as well, so I am sure we'll both be seeing each other has everything we need. But thanks for your concern.
                    Live in the Moment

Comment

hi jonny....been thinking of you and hope your prep is going fabulous- i'll be watching.....

Comment

Ya'll know those two goofs are gonna come in here talking smack about how great THEY think Chulsey is again and how he is just gonna dominate this weight class.

Honestly....I know there are several that will be in that class that will totally wipe his butt up off the floor. Darrell being one of them. lol
                        Oh yeh jlb you bashed, but that is what people do when their SCARED of the competition. DT has his work cut out for him and YOU KNOW IT and so does he. I heard that Chulsey was in New York this week and they said he is 217lbs 7 weeks out and looks 235 or 240. Conditioning is ON and it should be considering that this will be is 4th show in 7 months. Don't try and pull back your words now jlb, the truth to the matter is that Chulsey is surely on his way up and DT is at a stand-still as he has been for a while. He holds the record for the most top placing with NO pro card. Be advised that the judges are not going to give him a damn thing he will have to earn it and he hasn't been able to accomplish that in 15-20 years. His body is tired time for him to move out the way and become a full time promoter of the sport. BTW you stated you know several that will wipe Chulseys butt up off the floor, do you really. Lets make it easy on you jlb don't need several just give me six that will keep Chulsey out of the top five. Oh yeh and who is gonna wipe your butt up off the stage in ATL, time will surely tell. I have never even heard of you until you started dating DT.

Comment

Working...
                        X