HWT's at Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HWT's at Nationals

Who is going to be there in the HWT divison? Anyone from this board?
    IG/Contact: PhilViz
    Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

mike knowles won the eastern usas last year heavyweight
    WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MIKEBARDO

Comment

My boy Tim liggins will be there sick as ever
      IFBB PRO Brad Davis

Comment

Mike's an elite prep athlete, so my money is on him to do a lot of damage!

Comment

Originally posted by Maniak1027 View Post
          True. Dude was torn up at the shows last year, pictures didnt do his condition justice i had to stand next to that fucker like he didnt have any skin......

Comment

yes he is and so i am anyone who doesnt know what en ELITE PREP ATHLETE IS its IFBB PRO FAHKRI MUBARAKS athletes that he preps.. ..He is by far the best guy i know of and the way he trains/ his diets and his dedication to his athletes is non to any other trainer out there.. he preps his athletes so well that the day of your show you wont have to worry bc fak has prepared you to the best you can be.. i highly recommend him to people who want to get ready and are serious and want a diet designed especially for them and their body, and a trainer who will be there when u need him.. once again i think people will start to see alot of ELITE PREP ATHLETES move up the ranks and dominate in shows..

Comment

Originally posted by bardo View Post
              yes he is and so i am anyone who doesnt know what en ELITE PREP ATHLETE IS its IFBB PRO FAHKRI MUBARAKS athletes that he preps.. ..He is by far the best guy i know of and the way he trains/ his diets and his dedication to his athletes is non to any other trainer out there.. he preps his athletes so well that the day of your show you wont have to worry bc fak has prepared you to the best you can be.. i highly recommend him to people who want to get ready and are serious and want a diet designed especially for them and their body, and a trainer who will be there when u need him.. once again i think people will start to see alot of ELITE PREP ATHLETES move up the ranks and dominate in shows..
              who are some others?

Comment

he has many across the country i dont know if he wants me to say who he personally trains , i talked to him today and i think he will be signing up on the md board soon so u can ask him urself or i can ask him if its ok to say who he trains..

Comment

Originally posted by TooPowerful4u View Post
                  Who is going to be there in the HWT divison? Anyone from this board?
                  The overall Ga champ this yr will in the Heavies, he should drop down and be in that wt class.
                  I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    The overall Ga champ this yr will in the Heavies, he should drop down and be in that wt class.
                    name? pictures?

Comment

Chris Tuttle who won the Heavyweight class at the Atlantic States was prepped by Fakhri and he looked amazingly different than he did from the prior contest he was in. I'm also an Elite Prep athlete, getting ready for the Mets. Hey Bardo and TooPow, are you going to the Eastern USA in Tribecca, I'll be there.

Comment

Didn't Libatore say he was doing Nationals?

Comment

TP4U, you're not going to drop out are you, I mean that is kinda your MO??

Comment

Originally posted by SoulCrusher View Post
                            TP4U, you're not going to drop out are you, I mean that is kinda your MO??
                            LOL as of now im in the Jersey. I have to decide either Eastern or Nationals. Im not sure yet. Dont know if im ready to step up with the big boys. You are right, im known to pull out....lack of self confidence when it comes down to it.....guess i gotta stop standing at the edge of the diving board and just jump already.....

I would be much more confident if i for ONCE didnt screw with my final weeks prep so much and mess it up lol.....

Comment

Chris Tuttle who won the Heavyweight class at the Atlantic States was prepped by Fakhri and he looked amazingly different than he did from the prior contest he was in. I'm also an Elite Prep athlete, getting ready for the Mets. Hey Bardo and TooPow, are you going to the Eastern USA in Tribecca, I'll be there.

wats up maniak... yea fak did an amazin job with chris for u guys that dont know chris went from not placing in the lightheavys and i think he was like 16th place when they just stop placing people and just put them all at 16th tied. in nov of 07 to winning the atlantic states in june of 08 thats only like 6 months... i trained with chris when he was 3 weeks out and 2 weeks out we did shoulders..we had an INSANE shuolder workout.. hes a heavyweight and im a middle but i was trying my best to hang with him , hes one of the nicest guys and showed me alot..hes got a wide ass back and thick....his girlfriend kara also placed in figure and fitness in a more then one show around at the atlantic states and another show i believe who is a also prepared by fak.. my gf is also and she placed at the easterns..but failed to place at the atlantic staets bc they said she was to hard.. but still looked veryy good. maniak who are u? do u live in ny?

Comment

Working...
                              X