BSA 6 WEEKS OUT NATIONALS PICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSA 6 WEEKS OUT NATIONALS PICS

Whats up guys...Here are some updated pics of me at 6 weeks out of Nationals...This yrs Nationals is shaping up to be the BIGGEST SHOW of the year..Lots of Great Athletes competing ...I will be GUEST-POSING at the EASTERN USAS 1 week out of Nationals..Come check me out an get a sneak preview if you cant get out to Atlanta..Good Luck to everyone Competing...See you there..
    BSA
    Attached Files
    2008 JR.NATIONAL OVERALL CHAMPION

TEAM ON/ABB SPONSORED ATHLETE

Originally posted by BIG SEAN View Post
    Whats up guys...Here are some updated pics of me at 6 weeks out of Nationals...This yrs Nationals is shaping up to be the BIGGEST SHOW of the year..Lots of Great Athletes competing ...I will be GUEST-POSING at the EASTERN USAS 1 week out of Nationals..Come check me out an get a sneak preview if you cant get out to Atlanta..Good Luck to everyone Competing...See you there..
    BSA
    Looking great at 6 weeks out, and the best of luck to you at the nationals!

Comment

Originally posted by BIG SEAN View Post
      BSA
      Legs look bigger. Nice work. I will see you at the Eastern, il be in the show.....
      IG/Contact: PhilViz
      Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Comment

looking good, still working with Dave Palumbo?

Comment

Your legs there are wide...

Comment

Originally posted by Buster Hymen
            BIG SEAN ALLEN WHATS UP MAN JUST SAYING HEY AND WHATS UP MAN LOOKING PRETTY GOOD I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE A PRETTY DANG GOOD CHANCE IN YOUR NEXT COMPITITION WHATEVER THAT IS I DONT KNOW BUT IM JUST COMING HERE TO SAY YOU LOOK REAL GREAT AND THE CHEST IS LOOKING REAL BIG I HOPE AND KNOW YOU WILL DO REAL GOOD NEXT TIME YOU STEP ON STAGE THATS ALL I WANT TO SAY GOOD LUCK TO YOU NEXT TIME YOU STEP ON STAGE AND I WILL BE RUTING FOR YOU LEGS ALSO LOOK NOT BAD MAYBE A LITTLE BIGGER AND YOU WILL BE UP THERE WITH THE BIG DOGS OK THATS ALL FOR NOW HOPEFULLY YOU GET YOUR PRO CARD BIG SEAN
            That certainly is interesting

Comment

LOLZ

Comment

Looking good!!! Can't wait to see what you bring to the stage 6 weeks from now!

Comment

legs looks small but your upperbody is so huge
                  hope you can make them bigger then you will get the pro card.

goog luck from here

Comment

good luck big man stop bye our booth AT THE NATIONALS GAT JETFUEL....

LOTS OF LUCK..

WERE HTE HELL WERE YOU AT THE OLYMPIA . HOW DID I MISS YOUR BIG ASS??

PEACE

DEREK ANTHONY
                    I love a hard penis in my mouth

Comment

BIG SEAN ALLEN WHATS UP MAN JUST SAYING HEY AND WHATS UP MAN LOOKING PRETTY GOOD I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE A PRETTY DANG GOOD CHANCE IN YOUR NEXT COMPITITION WHATEVER THAT IS I DONT KNOW BUT IM JUST COMING HERE TO SAY YOU LOOK REAL GREAT AND THE CHEST IS LOOKING REAL BIG I HOPE AND KNOW YOU WILL DO REAL GOOD NEXT TIME YOU STEP ON STAGE THATS ALL I WANT TO SAY GOOD LUCK TO YOU NEXT TIME YOU STEP ON STAGE AND I WILL BE RUTING FOR YOU LEGS ALSO LOOK NOT BAD MAYBE A LITTLE BIGGER AND YOU WILL BE UP THERE WITH THE BIG DOGS OK THATS ALL FOR NOW HOPEFULLY YOU GET YOUR PRO CARD BIG SEAN
                      \Buster Hymen?? LMFAO!!! That is GREAT!!!
                      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by MR BRYAN View Post
                        legs looks small but your upperbody is so huge
                        hope you can make them bigger then you will get the pro card.

goog luck from here
                        constructive criticism is golden.
                        You look awesome sean, you will get where you wanna go.

Comment

Limaow!

Comment

You would look bigger without the hat on...

Just clownin, good luck!

Comment

All the best big sean i hope you snag that pro card. You have great lines for a big man.

Comment

Working...
                              X