No announcement yet.

BSA 6 WEEKS OUT NATIONALS PICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your head is in the right place....and your goal is bang on....regardless of who you're up against, all you can really do is focus on bringing YOUR best package and let the chips fall where they may.....if you were worrying about the competition you face on stage then you've already lost.....keep that focus!! Ultimately, your fate is in the hands of the judges.
    Good luck to you!

Thank You Nadia...I learned over the years to just set my goals as being better then my last showing.Everybody trains to be #1 but your biggest competition is yourself...Gettn ready for THE Show is always my BIGGEST COMPETITION..Anybody who survives 16 weeks of DIETING,IS A CHAMPION IN MY EYES..But at the end of the day,Your Fate is in the hands of the JUDGES..Good Luck to Everyone Competing..
    BSA
    2008 JR.NATIONAL OVERALL CHAMPION

TEAM ON/ABB SPONSORED ATHLETE

Comment

Sean
      The great thing is you know what you need to work on and I am sure you will do all you can to make the necessary improvements come game time. The judges cant expect you to turn ya legs to fankenhousers' or Branchs' over night but if they see improvements, they cant deny you that pro card bro

Good luck and much success

Comment

Best of luck BSA...
        I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid - John Gotti

Comment

Do you think that being called "Big" Sean Allen could work against you in the long run? Create some kind of negative bias in the judges eyes?
          The Untied Nations is useless and acts in an anti-sematic way against Israel.

Comment

Good luck, Sean! I'll be cheerin' for ya from Chicago!

Comment

Originally posted by plutonianman View Post
              Do you think that being called "Big" Sean Allen could work against you in the long run? Create some kind of negative bias in the judges eyes?
              no bcoz he is BIG

Comment

Originally posted by FIJIAN PITBULL View Post
                no bcoz he is BIG
                Well yeah, obviously he's huge, but that's not what I mean't, peace out.

Comment

sean, did u move to md? looks good.. just tighen the gluttes
                  myspace.com/h5llidae

Comment

Thnx for the kind words of encouragement...Yes I do reside in Maryland now...I agree with the glutes but workn with Dave,He wont allow me to hit the stage without the glutes in...lol...

BSA caused the biggest scene at the mr. Expo in 2000... Everyone was asking, "who is that huge motherfer?". Was that the first time you attended the O Sean?

LOL...I wouldnt say I caused the biggest scene but the Fans did greet me with OPEN ARMS..It was my 1st Olympia an I was so excited about gettn so much Attention that it really cost me alot of wasted yrs of gettn my PRO CARD...Thats where I took the MIC at the PRESS CONFERENCE an let my Mouth do a little to much talkn...Those days are long gone...I got a little to Cocky but these days Im more understanding n mature of the sport..

Thnx Chicago Girl for the support...It was nice meetn you at JR'S..Your gonna be doing alot of cheering from home..lol..Im just happy to be included in yr screams..lol...

Well I have been called that name for years..I didnt create the name,I just carried it for yrs...Usually when I meet Fans at the shows etc,The ask my name an I say SEAN ALLAN...Most of the time,They say O yr BIG SEAN ALLAN..LOL...I dont like referring myself in 3 person but I would say the name fits me well..lol...I say,Lets get all my TRUE FANS,FRIENDS here at MD to give me a name that wont cause any NEGATIVE VIBES...Would u prefer it be LITTLE SEAN ALLAN?
                    BSA

Comment

i go suggest "REALLY ENORMOUS SEAN ALLEN"

Comment

Originally posted by BIG SEAN View Post

Thnx for the kind words of encouragement...Yes I do reside in Maryland now...I agree with the glutes but workn with Dave,He wont allow me to hit the stage without the glutes in...lol...

BSA caused the biggest scene at the mr. Expo in 2000... Everyone was asking, "who is that huge motherfer?". Was that the first time you attended the O Sean?

LOL...I wouldnt say I caused the biggest scene but the Fans did greet me with OPEN ARMS..It was my 1st Olympia an I was so excited about gettn so much Attention that it really cost me alot of wasted yrs of gettn my PRO CARD...Thats where I took the MIC at the PRESS CONFERENCE an let my Mouth do a little to much talkn...Those days are long gone...I got a little to Cocky but these days Im more understanding n mature of the sport..

Thnx Chicago Girl for the support...It was nice meetn you at JR'S..Your gonna be doing alot of cheering from home..lol..Im just happy to be included in yr screams..lol...

Well I have been called that name for years..I didnt create the name,I just carried it for yrs...Usually when I meet Fans at the shows etc,The ask my name an I say SEAN ALLAN...Most of the time,They say O yr BIG SEAN ALLAN..LOL...I dont like referring myself in 3 person but I would say the name fits me well..lol...I say,Lets get all my TRUE FANS,FRIENDS here at MD to give me a name that wont cause any NEGATIVE VIBES...Would u prefer it be LITTLE SEAN ALLAN?
                        BSA
                        No, the name fits because you are obviously enormous, its just you don't know what goes through these judges minds.

Comment

Sean, who do you see as your biggest threats in your class at nationals?
                          Rob
                          I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

Comment

BSA

hey bro keep your eyes on the prize my friend and you and i both have come along way so you know what you gotta do.
                            just do whatever dave tells you to do biggun .
                            SEE YA SOON !
                            dt

Comment

Sean, who do you see as your biggest threats in your class at nationals?

Flashrob everybody competing in the Supers at Nationals is a Threat.....The best of the best come out for the final PRO CARDS of the year...Anybody on any given day can show up outta no where an SHOCK EVERYBODY..Some of the top guys gunning for there Pro Cards in Supers are,Nunn,Frazier,Brewer,Defrancesko etc...Lots of good competitors competing...All Im doing is focusing on bringing my best package an doing better then my last show an better then my Overall at JR'S...I cant predict what the judges will be looking for..All I can do is show up in my best condition an let the cards fall in place...Good luck to everyone competing..Gonna be a Great show...
                              BSA

hey bro keep your eyes on the prize my friend and you and i both have come along way so you know what you gotta do.
                              just do whatever dave tells you to do biggun .
                              SEE YA SOON !
                              dt

DT,
                              Thnx for the support..Nothing in life happens overnight my friend..Stay Focused an continue striving..Your hard work n dedication will soon be Recognized..You gotta believe to achieve...Yes we been at it a long time but when you Love doing what we do,Its no time limit...Good Luck in your final weeks an I will see you in ATL..
                              BSA
                              Last edited by IFBB PRO SEAN ALLAN; October 20th, 2008, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
                                You're a fucking retard.........oh, but no disrespect. Sean was simply taller than everyone else. Indeed Sean looked great, but that show was Liberatore's.
                                My comment did not direspect anyone in any way so fuck you. I agree Liberatore looked great and one can agrue that he should have won.

I am tall for a bodybuilder and at my last show I heard a fan in the crowd say I looked like a monster compared to the others on stage, my height did that for me but it was also a big disadvantage, I took 4th.

I assume that you are a friend or fan of Liberatore's, he looked great and I can't say that Sean should have beat him like he did. All I have to say is fuck you for your stupid ass comment to me and only one with no brains or class uses the word retard.

Comment

Working...
                                X