The Final 3 week journey to Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Final 3 week journey to Nationals

Tomorrow officially puts us all at 3 weeks out from Hotlanta and Nationals 2008, but tonight I am gonna take you through this years journey by pics and some pics never seen before from North Americans in our hotel room.

This year has been very positive for me, I've had a good group of people around me and also you guys here on the boards as well. One of the pics is of my training partners Jodie, Danell Tipton (PBR ranked bullrider), and one of my good friends and clients Kevin Holman.

I was 204 at the North Americans in the pics in our room and now I feel like I"m much tighter conditioning and muscle sustained even through the vigorous training and dieting length of time.

I want to thank Tim for believing in me and many of you board members regardless of the outcome, But that is what I love about bodybuilding the challenge, the patients, the perseverance, and the dedication to do what we all on this board supporting. Its a fact not everybody can do it.

Last but not least in the last photo can you guess the guy I have been working my ass off to beat?
    Attached Files

MY LORD! looking crazy and peeled bro! you must feel like shit with how good your looking and all.
    "Biggest Penis I've Ever Seen", Says My Blind Girfreind.

Comment

TTL PKG you are looking better. Once you get that tanning lotion on and hit under those lights. ITS LIGHTS OUTTTT!!!!!!!!
      "They will not be met easily or in a short span of time. But know this, America: They will be met."

Comment

sick hat

Comment

a couple more from today

Thanks for the comments!
          Attached Files

Comment

your just making it harder for all of us waiting to see the show.lol I can definatly see you beating putnam
            "Biggest Penis I've Ever Seen", Says My Blind Girfreind.

Comment

DT, bro you look awesome....I'm glad that I am a middleweight,haha

Comment

dayumm looking sick bro

a lil friendly advice though, don't get tunnel vision on peter and get sucker punched from the side
                IFBB PRO Brad Davis

Comment

i hope peter is ready, because god knows u are DT.

Great job bro!

Comment

Originally posted by b-boy View Post
                    dayumm looking sick bro

a lil friendly advice though, don't get tunnel vision on peter and get sucker punched from the side
                    Oh he doesn't have tunnel vision. The eyes are wide open but I dont think Darrell really cares because he'll go pose for pose with whoever is called out with him or vice versa that is why he is coming prepared to do battle with the best. Which he knows could very easily be you B-Boy.
                    Live in the Moment

Comment

looking great DT..... cant wait to see you and Jod here in HOTlanta...i have no doubt u will look peeled

Comment

DT - You look great, Man. Lights Out!
                        Ken

Comment

TOTAL PACKAGE you look like the class winner to me! Abs are tight legs are huge and RIPPED and CALVE to boot! Good luck but i dont think you will need it!

Comment

ahhhh I love the 3 week mark! This part is the most fun for me...changes daily.....its crazy! Looking great/feeling great....what more can you ask for.....Keep it up! Its almost party time!

Comment

Someone is getting ANXIOUS, huh?
                              The Architect of the Elite of Champions

teambodytech.com

Comment

Working...
                              X