• Show
Clear All

• Dave Man
    replied
    Go get it bro!!!

Leave a comment:

• pushing tin
    replied
    What's up man, i seen you at the north americans, i just knew for sho you had it in the bag....but thats good your not letting that hold you down,,,,,, keep pushing "D"

Leave a comment:

• jlb001
    replied
    Originally posted by dblover3 View Post
    Ah you are nice to me and that makes me feel good cause I dont want to be on your bad side. Im just giving you a hard time< I love reading your posts and your beefs with others. Plus I know how much you want this for D as the rest of us. Now go run some stairs dont you have some cardio to do,
    Stairs! Not til this afternoon on those, but yes I do have morning cardio once I get my slow moving ass going. Must have Java. Then have another round of it this evening as well after lifting.

We should be having new pics to post this afternoon. We have that on the agenda along with working on posing today.

Darrell is looking tighter and tighter as each day rolls along. Can't wait to get to Atlanta and see how the cards fall.

Leave a comment:

• aznlifter
    replied
    holy shit, u look DAMN good this far out...a little bit of drying out and ur ready.

Leave a comment:

• dblover3
    replied
    Ah you are nice to me and that makes me feel good cause I dont want to be on your bad side. Im just giving you a hard time< I love reading your posts and your beefs with others. Plus I know how much you want this for D as the rest of us. Now go run some stairs dont you have some cardio to do,

Leave a comment:

• Evian
    replied
    I just have to say that not only do you have a great physique but you also appear to be a class act. Good luck at Nationals and enjoy grabbing that pro card.

Evian

Leave a comment:

• jlb001
    replied
    Originally posted by dblover3 View Post
    Damn D you better take this one. Im tired of watching you train your ass off and your calves not being big enough< haha. This is it big baby, this is yours i feel it, i can see it. Peter Putnam says its his though, DOPE!! LOL. Man I hope your arms are big enough and your shoulders, man hope they grow a little more, hehehe. Jodie why you so mean to everyone, damn cant you take some nice pills,
    I'm not mean. lol They just don't like my opinion and think I should agree with whatever is the other opinion....ummmmmmmm negative that won't ever happen. Hey...I'm nice to you and that is important.

I know what DT is doing, I know how hard he is working toward his goal, I know how much he wants this, so I'm sticking in his corner.

Leave a comment:

• dblover3
    replied
    Damn D you better take this one. Im tired of watching you train your ass off and your calves not being big enough< haha. This is it big baby, this is yours i feel it, i can see it. Peter Putnam says its his though, DOPE!! LOL. Man I hope your arms are big enough and your shoulders, man hope they grow a little more, hehehe. Jodie why you so mean to everyone, damn cant you take some nice pills,

Leave a comment:

• IFBB PRO SEAN ALLAN
    replied
    DT continue striving dawg...Hard work will pay off...Remember your biggest competition is that REFLECTION you see in the mirror everytime you look at...STAY FOCUSED...Its tough as hell trying to hold onto that condition for a long period of time but you do it..Finish up strong an see you in ATL...
    BSA

Leave a comment:

• Newmires Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by jlb001 View Post
    I have goosebumps.

Everyone support here really does mean alot to Darrell. It keeps him plugging forward toward his goal. When you surround yourself with positive support and focus on the good things to come it makes the journey so much easier and you can just enjoy the ride getting there.

Tim...I know I am anxious for the outcome.

See ya'll soon. This hamster has to go do her morning cardio.

i know that feeling very well too jod... it makes me feel really happy when i see people supporting dan like they are doing for DT...

really glad to see you BOTH so happy.... its bout darn time girl!!!!

Leave a comment:

• jlb001
    replied
    I have goosebumps.

Everyone support here really does mean alot to Darrell. It keeps him plugging forward toward his goal. When you surround yourself with positive support and focus on the good things to come it makes the journey so much easier and you can just enjoy the ride getting there.

Tim...I know I am anxious for the outcome.

See ya'll soon. This hamster has to go do her morning cardio.

Leave a comment:

• TTL PCKG
    replied
    I wanted to come on and personally tell STEVE BLECMAN of MD , THANKS SO MUCH FOR INCLUDING ME IN YOUR PREDICTION / CONTEST COVERAGE THIS MONTH IN MD... Its an honor and I look forward to being in ATL for everyone too see what I bring from my hotel room straight to the stage this yr at the nationals.

I have kept every tunned in from the start and im still saying it , THE BEST IS YET TO COME...

once again staff at MD for including me bc its about too be on

DT

Leave a comment:

• tflexxin
    replied
    SICK! Gonna be a party bro!!!
    Pecan Pie awaits u! Oh, and that other thing.

IBFF PRO STATUS!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Newmire
    replied
    Nice...

you are getn so dialed in from the back... one of my probs... Tighter week to week, better posing and you look more comfy with your posing also. Ur back poses are gonna be hard to beat cuz of your shape and condition. Very pretty, tiny waist, its all comn together my friend. Pete is a good buddy of mine and he will look great but damn you r gonna really push him if he doesnt bring his A game. Uv really put together a great package for this show...

Dan

Leave a comment:

• hossjob
    replied
    Wheels are D-I-A-L-E-D!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X