No announcement yet.

Discuss the Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do not forget about Al Auguste in the light heavy mix.....first callout will be DT, Putnam, Auguste, Davis, Graham

Comment

Originally posted by pushing tin View Post
      Here are some pics of me 6.5 weeks out "not the great pics",,,,, my goal is to place top ten,,, my condition at this point is "serious " im very happy for my condition for this show, its the best i ever looked, thanks to my helper, and being that, this is the first time i let someone dial me in,,,, Im not going to settle for the way i look at this point, because i know i have to be on point on stage, thats where it counts.. ... good luck to all
      Attached Files
      MHP ATHLETE johnathan lee Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by DarinD View Post
        Libatore in the heavies, Lockett in the Supers if he is definately in, and I'm thinking Putnam will win Light Heavies but I'm pulling for DT. If that really is Pete at 7 weeks out then he's got his work cut out for him.

i really want to see if mike lockett will show up,,, we will see once the competitor list up, but the MD mag, say he's coming.
        MHP ATHLETE johnathan lee Johnson

Comment

Stephen Frazier is taking it all.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by stax; November 5th, 2008, 12:37 PM.

Comment

I appreciate the vote of confidence from everyone, but making first callout in this light heavy class is going to be a bitch, I am very happy with where im at as Im at my best ever, so I will show up in Atlanta at my best and let the judges have it from there.

Brad Davis
            IFBB PRO Brad Davis

Comment

heavyweights id say its between mike knowles and Alvisi. Liberatore is good, but im not a huge fan of his physique overall.

Comment

Working...
              X