18 days til Nationals. New Darrell Terrell pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 days til Nationals. New Darrell Terrell pics

Just wanted to share the images that we shot today and one from yesterday that a friend took with you all.

Today marks 18 days out for both of us and his progress is getting better each day. Getting tighter, more crisp and more detailed.

This is going to be a Very Good Class and I hope the best man wins. I know what he has done, how hard he has worked to reach this point and what he still has to still complete before he steps on that stage. Darrell has showed the drive, determination and the will power to come out on top, and he will be bringing his A Game to this show.

I can't wait til he drops water as these pics were done with the normal amounts we drink during the day which is anywhere between 1 1/2 to 2 gallons per day.

He is more full in these pics and he is right at the weight he needs to be to drop into that Lt. Heavy class and on the High end of it.

The positive comments and the support he has been receiving on MD mean alot to him as he does check and read this just about everyday. We look forward to meeting alot of ya"ll at Nationals soon.
    Last edited by jlb001; January 30th, 2009, 01:16 AM.
    Live in the Moment

And one a friend took yesterday.
    Last edited by jlb001; January 30th, 2009, 01:15 AM.
    Live in the Moment

Comment

Looking solid! Hes just gonna keep getting tighter.

Comment

looking great DT

Comment

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! looking great
          "Biggest Penis I've Ever Seen", Says My Blind Girfreind.

Comment

Last one....nice split bi eh?

Em....bring the Rita Mix please.
            Last edited by jlb001; January 30th, 2009, 01:15 AM.
            Live in the Moment

Comment

DT and J - What an Awesome weekend! Got some great pics from your bicep/tricep training. Those veins are poppin all over, Bro.
              J - you look great and I predict a trophy for you, too.

I'll post some pics soon from the training. How many times did you hear me say "Wow" "Whoa" "Amazing" ?
              The Total Package is definitely on schedule.

Comment

Lookn good! look at that hamstring in that sidechest pic!

u look real good in that avi too J!

good luck to both ya'll!

Comment

You have just got to love it when a plan comes together to the tee. DT is right where we need him at this point of the game; drop a little water and bring up the ol' carbs and voila', SARAN WRAP SUCCESS!

Darrell has been so disciplined with my instructions. Unlike most athletes who would have taken a mini hiatus from the diet table and the gym after the North Americans top three finish and the decision to move forward to Atlanta, Darrell hopped off the Cleveland flight in Oklahoma to head right into intense training.

No matter the NPC Nats outcome, I know that Darrell Terrell has not left a stone unturned in his contest prep and has put his heart into this 100%.

Life often reminds us that true intentions and character always prevail in the end. Good luck to all of the NPC National level competitors! See everyone in Atlanta.

Proudly,
                  DT's Coach
                  The Architect of the Elite of Champions

teambodytech.com

Comment

jodie

just wanna tell you thanks so much for supporting my endeavor this year and yes we both know i have worked my ass off too be here , too have the longevity i've had in this sport even though the outcome may not of been what i've expected, this year i took the advice of many by going to the lt-hvy's and now im confident as ever of being in shape again and i have shared this will all you board memebers to see the changes for yourself. i am worthy of being a contender and i hope this show doesnt fall into favortism again. if putnam wins let him win because he worked for it and came in " shape " from all angles FRONT , SIDE and expecially THE REAR like i and im sure many others plan to do,
                    so FLEX and Dave im in the class as suggested and not at the bottom of the lineup BUT the top in weight. and i know for a fact im in better shape and overall condition than NAC. now im just ready to get there.

This year the encouragement has been great from all around me & thanks all you board memebers for veiwing , commenting this entire time,

Tim you have done an exceptional job this year with my prep no doubt, LETS FINISH STRONG!!!

THANKS MD ( The BOSS ) Once again for putting me in this months issue about the 08' nationals, i will come ready like i told you .

competitors keep training hard were almost there .
                    DT

Comment

Originally posted by kenergy View Post
                      DT and J - What an Awesome weekend! Got some great pics from your bicep/tricep training. Those veins are poppin all over, Bro.
                      J - you look great and I predict a trophy for you, too.

I'll post some pics soon from the training. How many times did you hear me say "Wow" "Whoa" "Amazing" ?
                      The Total Package is definitely on schedule.
                      Ken,

Thank you for coming to visit. It was wonderful to finally get the chance to meet you. Look forward to seeing the rest of the video and images ya shot.

Now as far as me getting a trophy....I dunno about that. I'm leaving all that up to Darrell to do. This I do for fun, Procard is his goal, mine is to support him in getting that.
                      Live in the Moment

Comment

DT,
                        You look amazing bro. You have really filled out since your last pics. I can't imagine how you are going to look on stage.

17 more days! Then it is time for us to get on that National Stage. I can't wait! After the finals on Saturday....it is pizza time.ha

Comment

you look amazing

Comment

Nice...

Originally posted by jlb001 View Post
                            Just wanted to share the images that we shot today and one from yesterday that a friend took with you all.

Today marks 18 days out for both of us and his progress is getting better each day. Getting tighter, more crisp and more detailed.

This is going to be a Very Good Class and I hope the best man wins. I know what he has done, how hard he has worked to reach this point and what he still has to still complete before he steps on that stage. Darrell has showed the drive, determination and the will power to come out on top, and he will be bringing his A Game to this show.

I can't wait til he drops water as these pics were done with the normal amounts we drink during the day which is anywhere between 1 1/2 to 2 gallons per day.

He is more full in these pics and he is right at the weight he needs to be to drop into that Lt. Heavy class and on the High end of it.

The positive comments and the support he has been receiving on MD mean alot to him as he does check and read this just about everyday. We look forward to meeting alot of ya"ll at Nationals soon.
                            Simply amazing!!! Congrats on all of your hard work, itll all pay off. You look tighter every week and damn the split in the BI.... nice! Cpl more weex then some real good, caloricaly dense food

Originally posted by jlb001 View Post
                            Last one....nice split bi eh?

Em....bring the Rita Mix please.
                            She will be dbl fisting, rita mix one hand and my choc milk in the other omg can these weex go any slower?

Dan
                            True Nutrition Athlete www.dannewmire.com

Comment

SICK!!!!!
                              See you then DT. Team BT in the HIZZOUSE

Comment

Working...
                              X