Final Pics til 08 Nationals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dblover
    Thanks brotha for the words , you see me all the time we may not speak on a regular basis but your support to me has bn the best dogg, bn a b.b. Is my choice and to be an ass to ppl in the gym , my friends is only hurtn myself. I love all my clients & members of the gym , kids around the city that come to see me , parents ect.. That believe and support me for these are the very ppl whether I win or lose love me regardless. And ur words for jodie means a lot and this is her 1st time dieting under my tuteledge and im very very proud of her hard work ( 5sets of stairs between every set for an hr suck but WORK for bringn the best thighs in those I assist ) this will be the best she has ever looked as well . Be on the look out !
    Debbie- hey lil lady :-)
    No it wasn't easy to get here babe to be here but I did it !!! Yes after color, carbs , oil and lights they will not have seen how good I really look until I step on stage.

Like Debbie I love this sport and have since the 1st time I opened up a muclemagazine as a boy and this was my dream to be here to be here and now I am.

Thanks to all that beleieve in me, support me

Comment

Originally posted by TTL PCKG View Post
      Hossjob

Thanks bro for taking the time to go back in time and see I have put in the time, dedication , work , sacrifice and yes I have made improvements and I just wanna be rewarded for it, that's not askn to much. I want 1st place bottomline & No more excuse . Bodybuilding is about making improvement that's why they call it " body building " .
      GREAT QUOTE DT! Wishing I was goign to be there at Nats, but I can't make it. Saw you at the North Americans - that class was ridiculous. You guys got lost up there. So many great physiques in your class and with the sheer volumeof competitors, I felt bad for the judges actually.

Hopefully some of those guys weed themselves out at Nationals and you get the fair shake you deserve.

Nontheless, you've had a great year and that thigh separation is just INSANE!
      TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
      www.fitcorps.net

Comment

Looking forward to cheering DT, as well as several other Team Body Tech members on next week!

Comment

DT,

Hope you take the show. Best of luck!

Comment

D,

Best of luck, you look great!

Comment

IRONJOELEAHY & GABE_PETERSON

Thanks for the message guys i really appreciate it. Im definitely gonna give it my best.
              IM EXCITED nad ready to do this ....

DT

Comment

Darrell , just wanted to wish you the best in 2009!

More than deserve to be a pro and much sooner than later!

Comment

Mr.Eddie - hey appreciate that , and I hear you a cool cat as well hope to meet someday soon.

DT

Comment

Working...
                  X