For anyone who will compete (or just be at) the NPC Nationals this month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For anyone who will compete (or just be at) the NPC Nationals this month

I am not judging the nationals , but am a long time NPC judge . I live in the ATL area and will be at all parts of the nationals. If you are doing the show and would like an objective critique, please pm me and let me know.
    I am no great , all knowing expert but in all modesty can offer some objective advice about your physique in both BB and figure.

If , like me you are just attending, say hi.
    Thanks, see ya there, Howard
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

LOL, well since I had zero takers on my "helpful critique" offer I will simply hope somebody from the MD board considers saying "hello" to me and leave it at that

Originally posted by Howard View Post
    I am not judging the nationals , but am a long time NPC judge . I live in the ATL area and will be at all parts of the nationals. If you are doing the show and would like an objective critique, please pm me and let me know.
    I am no great , all knowing expert but in all modesty can offer some objective advice about your physique in both BB and figure.

If , like me you are just attending, say hi.
    Thanks, see ya there, Howard
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

OK, WELL HI, AND I'LL BE THERE

Originally posted by Howard View Post
      LOL, well since I had zero takers on my "helpful critique" offer I will simply hope somebody from the MD board considers saying "hello" to me and leave it at that
      MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Hi Howard!

Comment

HIIIIIIIIII! that was nice of you to offerprobably this late in the game people have chosen someone to look out for them or they may feel they dont know you enough to ask.....who knows...if you see me there come say hi

Comment

Working...
          X