No announcement yet.

Michael Lockett to compete at Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry guys, but I understand when shorter men go down a class after chasing a weight class and playing the size game.
    Why would a guy 6' tall 245lbs at his last show that he won, drop down 20+ lbs to the heavy class?
    That isn't body"building" that is fucking dumb.
    At 6' one can't possibly be competitive in the heavy weight class at the nationals especially when you have a quad 1/2 the size of the other,,, come on.
    Intended for entertainment only...

Comment

Lockett's physique was at the pro level years ago. He will take it this year. He's gonna be one big and ripped mfo.

Comment

Maybe if that other quad has caught up...if not, then no...
        This is a language up with I cannot put.

Comment

Originally posted by buffguy View Post
          Lockett's physique was at the pro level years ago. He will take it this year. He's gonna be one big and ripped mfo.
          a big ripped ifbb pro with no drugs and poor diet okl
          "You told Harpo to beat me" - Color Purple

Comment

Originally posted by Kiyoshi Moody View Post
            I dont see him winning, the question is not if he is natural or not. Who really cares. He is a good bodybuilder. If he uses then he uses if he dosnt then he dosnt. If he claims to be natural, then so be it. At the end of the day you still have to bring your best package to the stage, u gotta diet, train, rest etc..... But I do see him placing at the nationals.

Bingo! See you at USA's next year bro!

Comment

ican only assume hes trying to get a win at a contest like this in order to swing a supp contract because hes technically already a pro if he were to take the card from his team U win. im not calling him a liar or anything but just to put it into perspective mike ashley competed at 195-200 pounds at 5'8'' and claimed to be natural......lockett was listed at the juniors at 5'9'' 240+. not calling hi9m a liar but hes definitely pushing the limits of being believable especially considering ronnie at 5'10-5'11 was in the 220 range when he turned pro and was natural. honestly i hope hes telling the truth because that would make it such an unbelievable anomaly.

Comment

maybe he takes natural steroids lol

Comment

All bullshit aside he will make the top 5, maybe jump into the top 3
                  Talk about bullshit that takes the cake.

Mr fake natty has no chance at top 5......not even close.

Comment

top 5 definitely

Comment

Listen..natural or not who gives a shit the guy is a freak with crazy looking muscle...And on this whole natural thing, you have guys with crazy genetics who just pick up a dumbbell and they grow..I have a good friend who i went to college with and he would train on and off but he had crazy genetics..well long story short he dedicated himself and completely natural he went from 185 to 225 in 15 months and his bodyfat went from 12 % to 8.5%...lol and this guy could hardly afford the whey protein and creatine he was taking never mind AAS..so i know he was clean...So dont think its impossible!!

Comment

Originally posted by bestposer View Post
                        Bingo! See you at USA's next year bro!

I'll be ready!!!!! I know I cant beat alot of people on size but my conditioning and symmetry will be on!!!

See you there!!!!
                        kiyoshimoody.com
                        *TEAM GENR8* genr8speed.com

Comment

Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
                          Talk about bullshit that takes the cake.

Mr fake natty has no chance at top 5......not even close.

Cmon foreman, he will at least crack the top 5. either super or heavies.
                          kiyoshimoody.com
                          *TEAM GENR8* genr8speed.com

Comment

Originally posted by FUTURE View Post
                            I dont think he matches up well. I also dont want to hear over and over about him being natural. He has some cool things about his build but overall his quads are poor and his back is way behind.
                            He has great classic lines to his physique.The big ???? is his being ripped for this one?
                            As for being natural, who cares, they don't have any actual drug testing at this show, so it is a moot pt. It is a NON issue.
                            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

I despise BB who say their natural, but juice out of thier minds, and walk around preaching bullshit and the dangers of if. I knew/know of a national competitor who wants to compete in team Drug Universe, whos always always talking about Steriod cylce/GH/ gene manipulation and is always asking me what my cylce looks like

I would like to call locket on the spot, take his blood, and get it sent and get the test back and post them online. we should really start calling BB on thier Bullshit.
                              I dont ming what a man does to further his career as a BB/athlete, but when you walk around claiming to be natural all the time, than shut your mouth and lets see blood test, than you run your mouth
                              "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

I'll be ready!!!!! I know I cant beat alot of people on size but my conditioning and symmetry will be on!!!

See you there!!!!
                                If you come in shredded your overall lines and shape will carry you far.
                                I am NOT judging this one, but have been a judge for nearly 20 yrs.
                                I think Nunn has the edge for the overall title this time out, but we will see when everyone hits the stage.
                                I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Working...
                                X